Very short notice

Shifty

On January 22nd (a Thursday evening), a buddy of mine is doing his shop's grand opening (Rita Ranch Auto, 7441 S. Houghton Rd. - in front of ACE Hardware), and he needs hot rods and cool cars! It's at 6pm, probably not lasting overly long...

He's feeding peeps too!

Please post up if you can make it!

If I go will you be there to take these license plates I have been holding on to for years?

I'll be there until about 7:30... :thumbs

One of my co-workers is a big-time classic car show peep, and she's inviting a bunch of people too...

The shop owner (whose website is almost done, btw) wants to host something often....

what city is that in?

I'm sorry, it's still technically in teh lovely city of Tucson, though quite south east. It's about 3 miles north of Hot Rods Old Vail if you're familiar with that place.

Wow. When I was there, there was nothing out there but the stray free range cow. We used to street race out there. Me in my '65 GTO and whoever showed up on Friday nights.

Teh one I mentioned in teh first post, 7441 S. Houghton. That's great that that Google maps effed that up...

Anyone? :lurk

Thanks anyhow...

I haz a sad. I had an appointment up here at 4:30 to get recall repair on the Vette, or I would have been up for the drive to Tucson just to visit with you. . .it would have been a great excuse to leave work a little early. I haven't seen you in so long I probably won't recognize you when I do see you. :facepalm:

Hope you do make it to the Safford cruise!

Sorry I got some rather bad news as my work had apparently a bad year and you can guess what that means. I have until middle of March to find my next job so I have been a little preoccupied.

Plus I apparently broke the forums for myself and new posts don't show up for me, I think Dawg just wanted to tease me.

Anyone? :lurk

A weeknight run to Tucson is tuff... But I'd love to see a cool Saturday event set up...SOON!!!

See if he wants to host a Saturday run, does he have a dyno?

He does plan to have a monthly weekend meet, though it's still in teh formulation stage. No dyno, sorry.