03-28-15 DesertStreetCars.com Inde Track Event

GTABurnout

March 28 This event will have an ambo on site hence the cost increase. $200

Still a great deal if you have ever been to a track event. You will get more time on track with our group then anywhere else.

Time for some cheap local track time. You will run out of Gas or Tires before the day is done. Come check out

Inde Motorsports Ranch awesome 2.75 mile track.

Don't want to run for some reason? Come hang out I will wave the Spectator fee and check out these great local small events for yourself.

DesertStreetCars.com Is Hosting another Track Event At Inde Motorsports Ranch on March 28th

LAST EVENT SOLD OUT WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.

FYI: Saying your going on Facebook means nothing to me as far as a drivers spot.

So if you want to lock down a spot please make sure you pay ahead of time. If you are unsure then I can't hold a spot for you "just in case"

Spots are limited. I will require Payment before the event no exceptions I have to pay before the event so I need to collect money before the event. This will be just like the last several events.

8 -15 cars only per session (nasa and Proautosports puts 20+ cars on the track)

This is the safest and easiest way to get involved in a track event. We will have a few experienced drivers around to do ride alongs as well as lead follows.

First timer don't worry we will walk you thru the rules and make sure your safe.

Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 W. Airport Road Willcox, AZ 85643.

When: March 28th Drivers meeting is at 8:00am

We usually get so much track time people are out of tires and gas by early afternoon. But they will be there to keep the track open until we are done or dark.

What you need if you want to attend.

Helmet (driver and passenger)

$200 Cash/paypal (add 3% for fees) for car and driver

Food, drinks. They have a BBQ and we will be taking a short lunch brake to cook up some food.

Safe car, good brakes tires and working seatbelts.

Gas, the closest gas station to the track is 7 miles away.

Leave the ego at home this is a fun event where we will not be racing keep it safe.

The road to Inde is now paved no more dirt road.

So let me know if your in I will get you on the list. If your not paid by the event I can not guarantee you a spot for the event. If you miss the drives meeting you will not be allowed on track. This is mandatory.

I will have more info as we get closer. I can take Paypal (as a gift) or cash if your local.

Questions or issues please let me know

Come on Corvette guys you can't tell me Tim and Donna are the only people interested to see what their cars can really do. Come out and take a ride along see how open the track is. All cars and driver levels welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, plenty of spots open.

Come out see what your car can do in a safe track enviroment.

I will do my best to not let my 4cyc 4 door make any corvettes look bad.

• 2 weeks later...

You are welcome to do a ride along with me. That is if you can pry Donna out of the passenger seat for a session.

SLAMMER

You are welcome to do a ride along with me. That is if you can pry Donna out of the passenger seat for a session.

SLAMMER

I will surrender my seat for a fellow Vette owner for the purpose of allowing him to see how much fun the track is, and hopefully encourage him to participate in the future with his own Vette.

The great thing about this kind of event is that you can push your car (and yourself) as little or a much as you want.

Tony, if you get there in time to listen in on the driver's meeting before the first session, that will provide really useful information to you about the track, how the event is organized, and how the run groups work.

Hope to see you at the track in March!

SLAMMER

I will surrender my seat for a fellow Vette owner for the purpose of allowing him to see how much fun the track is, and hopefully encourage him to participate in the future with his own Vette.

The great thing about this kind of event is that you can push your car (and yourself) as little or a much as you want.

Tony, if you get there in time to listen in on the driver's meeting before the first session, that will provide really useful information to you about the track, how the event is organized, and how the run groups work.

Hope to see you at the track in March!

I'm sure the event will be great and I've done several events (not an Inde) in the past. I appreciate you giving up your seat for me. I just don't want to beat on my car just yet lol. Still waiting to fix my heads and they won't be done in time for this event. If the heads are done by the event, I'd love to give it a try.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Without another 10-15 sign ups this event wont happen. Anyone waitng to sign up comtact me.

Thanks all.

Without another 10-15 sign ups this event wont happen. Anyone waitng to sign up comtact me.

Thanks all.

It's all Donna's fault for not running her new car at Inde.

SLAMMER

Thanks all.

SLAMMER

Yep, didn't want to point fingers bu thats pretty much it

Thanks all.

SLAMMER

Yep, didn't want to point fingers bu thats pretty much it

So, what you are saying is ONE woman driver tracking her car is worth 10-15 male drivers tracking their cars. . . Nice!

Crawling up on the limit for drivers. Need to get 30 paid for by the March 16 deadline. I can say this is the last event I will be putting on for a while. So if you want to do a DesertStreetCars event this might be it.

Laid back event wth a bunch of cool people. Sign up learn to drive your car on a track in a safe facility with min cars on track at one time.

Thanks

Hunter

We are a go. Reached close enough to the min for me.

So thanks everyone for sharing this and spreading the word.