John Force's backup driver

HOXXOH

LOL...not sure he could make a pass in that thing with a cup of coffee in hand as usual!

At least you have a job unlike Alan Johnson at alanabiracing !!

:laughing gut bustin: :laughing gut bustin: :laughing gut bustin: :laughing gut bustin:

TO SOON?????

Funny thing is. You'll need to learn how to start the car get in and lower the body all by yourself. Since Force lost 90% of his crew over winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a picture of my grandson sitting in it last summer. He loved it so much, he cried when I tried to pull him out after about 5 minutes playing in it.

Since Force lost 90% of his crew over winter.

I heard Force is switching to Chevy after Ferd pulled out.

Yep announced a couple days ago.

Will be running Camaro GT . LOL

Actually he has so many mustangs he is doing some cosmetic work in hopes they look like a Camaro. After

he has used up his current inventory and hopefully by then a NHRA approved Fuel body will be available.

At this time only an Alcohol body is being produced.

Interesting ... He's certainly brought a lot to NHRA ... And quite colorful at that !!!!

Yep that's the funny part. Him and Ford made there own copy of the late model Hemi and called it a Boss 500.

Now the question is what numbers will be attached to the LS engraved valve covers.

A side story, years ago when I was involved in a Funny Car. We had help from a local Chevy dealer we had a Monza body on it with the blue Bowtie emblem on the V covers.

More than once I would here people arguing is it a mopar or Chevy engine.