March 7th Gila Bend 1/2 Mile Airport Race

Unreal

2nd No fly Zone will be March 7th, 1 day event in Gila Bend. Same setup as last time. Registration opens in 2 weeks, first come first serve.

Lunch at San Tan Flats, Corvettes and Caffiene, Corvette night at the Pavillions, and this....so many things to do on this day.

Damn it, I'll be in Orlando. Even if you don't run your car, get out to this event. I promise you'll have a good time!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, come watch. $10 or so to watch. Can take rides, hang out, and have a good time. They opened Sunday up too since Saturday was sold out and had a huge waiting list.

Yup lots of people openly give rides just ask in a polite way. Make sure to bring a helmet though! We will be giving rides all day long :)

• 2 weeks later...

Typically both. That being said, like Chameleon said, no one was checking helmets so if you feel comfortable use whatever.

Got front tires swapped last night. Just got to swap the rears and I'm ready to rock.

looks like im not going to be able to make it this time, midnight at the oasis car show is in town this weekend. the one thing worth going to in yuma and they pack it in the same day as everyone else :huh: