What happens when FNBADAZ06 runs into a new 2015 C7 Z06 ?

FNBADAZ06

A photo shoot, you twits !!!!!

New owner, and hopeful new ACE member, and his Torch Red 2015 C7 Z06 3LZ Stage 1 car :)

WP_20150108_17_41_40_Pro_zps15cc6a43.jpg

WP_20150108_17_41_50_Pro_zps1995fe1c.jpg

WP_20150108_17_42_41_Pro_zps200444ad.jpg

WP_20150108_17_42_09_Pro_zpseb9a2628.jpg

Who is this Victor you speak of?

So does your car run properly now?

Don't sit it the new red unit. It will ruin your ride.

SLAMMER

The "old" Victor would never have been happy just taking pictures, and we are the twits?

Who is this Victor you speak of?

So does your car run properly now?

Don't sit it the new red unit. It will ruin your ride.

SLAMMER

I haven't replaced the starter yet,and I still need new rubber for the car, but other than that she's running great. I drove that C7 A8 several weeks ago...great car but I wouldn't trade my current car in for it and have car payments.

I bet he paid a ton for that C7.

He said he got it for MSRP from Thoroughbred Chevy.

The "old" Victor would never have been happy just taking pictures, and we are the twits?

He bought the car as a retirement gift, and I think he said he's run it to 135, but he only has 800 miles on it and just had his first oil change. He did ask me how fast I've taken mine LOL. Who knows.....he lives just down the street from me, and if he joins ACE in time for your BBQ, maybe........well, you know. :snky:

Good discounts already on the m7 cars. Can easily get 2k+ off, more with military or supplier pricing. Just like any GM, wait 6-9 months and dealers will be doing 6-9k off.

Good looking car. There is a red z07 one around my neighborhood that I keep seeing. Haven't track the owner down yet.

Nice Pics! I bet I know who's sounds meaner at idle though...jus sayin'. :pirate:

RetiredZO6owner

OK Vic, so I joined today . . . I'm "RetiredZO6owner" . . . Thanx for the great conversation yesterday and look forward to February 21st!

OK Vic, so I joined today . . . I'm "RetiredZO6owner" . . .t!

How cool is that. ???

Welcome to :ACE:

OK Vic, so I joined today . . . I'm "RetiredZO6owner" . . . Thanx for the great conversation yesterday and look forward to February 21st!

OUTSTANDING, Bob !!!!

You're the 1st ACE C7 Z06 owner....that should be worth a prize or sumpthin' LOL !!!!! :thumbs

Glad you found the site, and look forward to having a beer again with you at Bambino's .

OUTSTANDING, Bob !!!!

You're the 1st ACE C7 Z06 owner....that should be worth a prize or sumpthin' LOL !!!!! :thumbs

Glad you found the site, and look forward to having a beer again with you at Bambino's .

Welcome Bob!

I was trying to figure out where you were, have to check it out sometime