Ace back in Yuma

clemvette

I think lunch is better.To miss the midday rush,1 or 2 o'clock could be good.

Once the time is definitely nailed down, someone in Yuma needs to contact the restaurant and set this up, and then follow up one week before with a head count to make sure all goes smoothly.

OKAY I chatted with the ones of us that are representing Yuma ACE, and we agree more from there may come if lunch ....

so maybe around one or one thirty up to ya'll now. :) we will keep checking the site. and once agreed upon.... time will need to be changed

on the calendar as well. We will see you at the BBQ next month, two are going too the lunch saturday Uncle Chuck and Norquist . I

am still fighting sniffles, no voice, and cough so won't make it. Have a wonderful lunch

And you got it Chameleon we will be on it, soon as we get head count and time...... taken care of not too worry :)

look forward to meeting up with ya'll. :)

You can't wait for this bunch to set a time. Pick a time, set it up with the restaurant, and post it up. If you want someone to choose a time for you I choose 1:30 pm.

You set it up, folks will come.

If you need help let me know!

well I already posted it so I will change the time and 1:30 it is then. We just wanted it good for

ya'll so as long as you are good with 1:30pm we are :)

Please start a new thread with the information on the restaurant location and time so people can start posting up if they want to attend.

thank you for being so helpful DAWG, Ya'll will get so sick of my post's NOW to just make them interesting hmmmmmm.....

LOL Desert Dawg is funny....Yes I said it....LOL let the posting begin then :gun1:

This was in response to a PM between us explaining why their tag line says what it says now...

Just think Donna, only 4967 more post to go before you can change it yourself. :lol

OH BS Dawg .....only 16 more and you change it for me :boobies: I am working on them, being retired I have more time on my hands then anything else.

Okay off to dinner see you all there.....CHICKen on the RUN.......... :eat:

Holy crap, how old are you two ? Dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon !!!

Please don't put all 4900 post in this one thread, there's a whole forum out there to play in...

(hint: go to the "just for fun" section, I think you'll like Big Tom and his jokes)

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/forum/21-just-for-fun/

Thanks Dawg for the hint of a place to check out....I will, and answer to your age

question old as dirt :) and you??? We went for apps and wine at friends then we all

went to dinner 5:30 anything else you want to know??? LOL and food was OKay.....

old as dirt :) .....

I almost made that your new tag line, but we'll leave the newbie NOT there a little longer :lol

anything else you want to know???.....

No, Chuck told me everything else I needed to know about you... :snky: