ACE Luncheon SAN TAN FLATS Saturday March 7 and BDAY cruise for Redhotvette and Marco

aenigma

DREY4614 COUNT ME IN

Stop yelling at me. I just work here. It's not my fault.

Haha

Youreeeeee IN!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aenigma

• Marco

• L8RDAYS

• Sleezy E

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone feels like aggravating Marco's soon to be ex neighbors, since it's his bday weekend and all, and since he's on the way, a fun meeting place might be his house. Ohhhh the HOA.....wait, he's on the HOA board. Hmmmm.

Ya, not a good idea especially since Chandler FD has stated that our 'hood is a Fire Zone, therefore, no one is permitted to park on the streets any more. So, figure out another meeting place... even though I'd really love to annoy the fug out of the asshole across the street!! Too many a-holes in this world as it is!! :laughing gut bustin:

We don't need to park at your house Lisa, just be ready to go as we all roll in and I'm sure a few of us can follow you out in a noisy fashion...

Drive through my hood please! The neighbors would love it! It's on the way too. people here still talk about when everybody stopped here last time.

Drive through my hood please! The neighbors would love it! It's on the way too. people here still talk about when everybody stopped here last time.

lets do it!

Alright, meeting spot is 2222 E. Tonto. Meet there at 10:45 am for departure at 11am. It's a nice half hour drive from there. Marc will keep the gates open.

He's in Chandler.

We don't need to park at your house Lisa, just be ready to go as we all roll in and I'm sure a few of us can follow you out in a noisy fashion...

I'm Down!!!

Hmmm..... I'm off Saturday... I just might have to cruise down there with you folks

I'll even leave the numbers on my car from the night before... like a boss

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Hmmm..... I'm off Saturday... I just might have to cruise down there with you folks

I'll even leave the numbers on my car from the night before... like a boss

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Youreeeeeee in! Don't welch out and not show up. You're committed now :)

The SLAMMER will be in on raising HELL in Marcos neighborhood and the PAVs may be a nice drive up to check out.

I'm getting a message to add 1

As Camelion would like to go as well.

SLAMMER

FYI the Chandler ostrich festival is going on at the same time. Plan accordingly

FYI the Chandler ostrich festival is going on at the same time. Plan accordingly

I LOVE OSTRICH!!!

Tastes like chicken! No, not really but that seems to be what people can identify with.

SLAMMER

Redhotvettte

If there are any Northsiders going maybe we can meet up some place. I live near 67th Ave and Happy Valley Rd. So maybe at the Fry's parking lot on the S/E corner at around 0930 hrs. If there is a better location meet me know otherwise myself and at least one other person will be at the Fry's. Sounds like it will be a good ride down to San Tan Flats.....................Ray

I'm in plus 1. might have to take the C 5 as having some work done on the c7

Guest badbobs95

I'm in plus 1. might have to take the C 5 as having some work done on the c7

And what's wrong with C5s? :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Here's an idea also for after. We'll be close.

Cruise-in for Vets Car & Bike Show

American Legion Post 97 and its Legion Riders present their second annual car and bike show of classic and custom cars, street rods, motorcycles, trucks and military vehicles. Held at the same time is a Community Public Safety and First Responders Fair featuring first responders, fire engines, ambulances, helicopters, SWAT teams, a K-9 search-and-rescue unit and government agencies and organizations. There will be DJ music, raffle prizes, dental screenings, giveaways and a kids zone with bounce houses, slides, games and demonstrations. Vendors will sell merchandise and food. Vehicle registration opens at 8:30 a.m. Awards will go to first, second and third place in 17 trophy classes at 2 p.m. Proceeds will benefit veteran and youth programs.

Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, March 7. Poston Butte High School, 32375 N. Gantzel Road, San Tan Valley. $25 vehicle registration; free for spectators. 480-250-4445, azpsf.com and facebook.com/groups/legionpost97.

Here's an idea also for after. We'll be close.

Cruise-in for Vets Car & Bike Show

American Legion Post 97 and its Legion Riders present their second annual car and bike show of classic and custom cars, street rods, motorcycles, trucks and military vehicles. Held at the same time is a Community Public Safety and First Responders Fair featuring first responders, fire engines, ambulances, helicopters, SWAT teams, a K-9 search-and-rescue unit and government agencies and organizations. There will be DJ music, raffle prizes, dental screenings, giveaways and a kids zone with bounce houses, slides, games and demonstrations. Vendors will sell merchandise and food. Vehicle registration opens at 8:30 a.m. Awards will go to first, second and third place in 17 trophy classes at 2 p.m. Proceeds will benefit veteran and youth programs.

Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, March 7. Poston Butte High School, 32375 N. Gantzel Road, San Tan Valley. $25 vehicle registration; free for spectators. 480-250-4445, azpsf.com and facebook.com/groups/legionpost97.

I'm thinking about going to this show. I fly back from Denver and get in around midnight the night before. If I feel up to it, I will be in the show. The classes are not great; my car would be in the "1975-1995 cars class". So I may see some of you ACEholes if you swing by after lunch. Of course there is always Vette Saturday at the Pav.

Gentelmen start your engines!!! WoooHooo! YeeeHA!! Round em up and head em out! Wait, it's tomorrow. Settle your tits Marco. Lol

The SLAMMER will be in on raising HELL in Marcos neighborhood and the PAVs may be a nice drive up to check out.

I'm getting a message to add 1

As Camelion would like to go as well.

SLAMMER

Chandler is honored to have such esteemed guest... I will be presenting the golden key to the city to you. Or we'll be in the bar drinkin.