ACE Luncheon SAN TAN FLATS Saturday March 7 and BDAY cruise for Redhotvette and Marco

aenigma

Thanks to the gentle nudge of Dawwwg, the Allan clan has set up an ACE luncheon for Saturday March 7 at San Tan Flats.

Meeting place is Marco's house. 2222 E Tonto, Chandler. Meet at 10:45am for 11am cruise to San Tan Flat.

Northsiders - Redhotvette suggested meeting at 9:30 at the Fry's on 67th Ave and Happy Valley Rd. Since it's his bday and all, you out to meet him there :) :)

We've been there as a club (non-club whatev lol) before and the drive was great!

We are reserved for noon. I need a head count so post away!

http://m.santanflat.com/#!Contact|contact_page

Those who want to make a day of it, we could head over to the Pavs after. It should be nice weather for it.

Aenigma + 1

L8RDAYS + Marco

Badbob95 + 1

Kahuna1 + 1

Suprone

Old Yeller + 2

Desertdawg + 1

Cu4l8r + 1

LastC3 + 1

Chas4570 + 1

ThatDudeWood + 1

Redhotvette + 1

CMSH + "zero"

Drey4614

Hog luvr + 1

Sleezy E

Chameleon

Slammer

1jester + 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aenigma

• Marco

• L8RDAYS

• Sleezy E

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well since Mo is doing this I guess we better show up .... See ya there!

You better go! You started it lol!

Jackie & I are planning to be there .... our last month in AZ for a while ............

After lunch roll down to Gila Bend and watch some badass racing and catch some rides in some 800-1500hp cars.

After lunch roll down to Gila Bend and watch some badass racing and catch some rides in some 800-1500hp cars.

By the time you drive to Gila Bend from San Tan, that event will be over.

Sorry for the late response. Count me in for 2 if not too late. I live 10 minutes from there.

Thanks

Jimmy and Donna

4680-318-1812

Maybe a group could leave together from Corvette Performance that Saturday after a donut and a cup of jo. If needed, then meet some others at another location for the drive down.

Chas

• 3 weeks later...

Good idea. Where and what time is meetup?

Maybe a group could leave together from Corvette Performance that Saturday after a donut and a cup of jo. If needed, then meet some others at another location for the drive down.

Chas

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty all! The most amazing lunch ever was yesterday, so now it's time to think about this one coming up.

Please post if you haven't yet, I'll be needing a somewhat accurate headcount this week to notify San Tan Flats. They want to make sure they have enough servers on duty for us.

Thanks!

Mo, my son is going to try and make it if he is not flying that day so put me down for a total of three.