4th Friday of Month Car Show-East Valley

FDNY 343

I will stop by tonight, but my car is still in shop.

Looks like they are still have this one in Ocotillo...Anybody? Joe?

Every Friday night, 6-9pm. Through May 2015.

Fulton Ranch Towne Center located at 4040 S. Arizona Ave., Chandler

SWC of Arizona Avenue & Ocotillo Rd.

Meet in the parking lot near Big 5 Sporting Goods. It's FREE.

Stopped over to the GIlbert show around 5:15 on the way to the range. No vettes, just a few "grumpy old guys" who were full of themselves, so we left around 5:45.

Guest badbobs95

Can't go this Friday cause of the races this Friday at Wild Horse Pass. I'll be goin soon though. :boobies:

• 4 months later...

From what I could find on the interweb it looks like it will be going on tonight. Might be able to make it or might not. See what happens later this afternoon.

Did anyone go to this? I wound up nailing some tile down on my roof. Wife noticed some were not in their right place. Must have had a micro burst take some out. They were not nailed down. Wonder how many others aren't nailed down...

20150724_151516.jpg

Did anyone go to this? I wound up nailing some tile down on my roof. Wife noticed some were not in their right place. Must have had a micro burst take some out. They were not nailed down. Wonder how many others aren't nailed down...

20150724_151516.jpg

well they aren't fully "nailed" down because the tiles would crack, I'd venture to guess that after years of the occasional high wind the nails on those tiles had worked their way out a bit (completely).  How's that for a "maintenance free" roof????

You are correct that they aren't "nailed" so to speak. They do have a nail in them to keep them in place I think though. There were no nails that I could find around the area so I had to get some. Ya right about that maintenance free part....:lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So turns out there's a wine bar right there I've been wanting to try for awhile. I'll throw down a maybe. But I'll be inside drinking da red

Would love to go, but working day 6 of 17, then four days off and work another 10. My schedule is sucking badly. :(

Is there really 4 Friday's in a month ???

seems like all I've seen lately is 30 Monday's ...

• 3 months later...

I think it is. They had it last month but now that I don't have Friday's off anymore I most likely won't be attending it anymore.

• 11 months later...
SilverBulletC5

Awesome! Will attempt to bring the silver bullet over buds , glad to have found this forum and hope to join ya'll for some events soon , Doug / north chandler   

IMG_2023.JPG

Guest badbobs95
15 hours ago, SilverBulletC5 said:

Awesome! Will attempt to bring the silver bullet over buds , glad to have found this forum and hope to join ya'll for some events soon , Doug / north chandler   

IMG_2023.JPG

Welcome Doug from the valley's second best detailer. Ted says he's the best but he lives closer to Vegas. If you need anything done to the Bullet, let me know. I'm by Higley and Southern.