4th Friday of Month Car Show-East Valley

FDNY 343

Every 4th Friday of the month, Nicantoni's Pizza has a nice little car show. Since I live very close by I usually attend and every month I'm the only Corvette there.

1430 W. Warner Road on the Gilbert/Chandler/Mesa boarder. NE corner of Warner and McQueen.

Hopefully, I'll see some of ACE people there in a couple of weeks.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I will try to make it. What time does it start?

Maybe the mods could move this to the events section?

• Upvote 1

I will try to make it. What time does it start?

Maybe the mods could move this to the events section?

How bouts I move it and pin it. Y'all just bump it up when it's getting close :thumbs

Friday?? I can do Friday. Ya baby, ya.....I will try to remember to go to this one and maybe bring a few others. Albertsons is this Friday so I will spread the word.

Nice! I didn't know they had one there until now. I will check it out the next time I'm up in the valley since it's right down the street from me. What time?

Nice! I didn't know they had one there until now. I will check it out the next time I'm up in the valley since it's right down the street from me. What time?

Info which I found was its from 5 to 9

Yea, it starts around 5ish. It is a neat little show, not a ton of cars, but I was getting tired of being the only Corvette. The pizza is good, especially for the price. It's a small pizza joint so the tables/booth fill up quick, so if you want to sit and eat, get there around 5.

Info which I found was its from 5 to 9

Thanks Jim. :thumbs

My wife works on that corner is what I was going to say, but that sounds a bit weird. Her office is on that intersection so we are there a lot.

My wife works on that corner

I'm glad you fixed that before Larry showed up hoping to get flashed.. :lol

Thanks for posting the event Seth, I'll add it to the next newsletter :thumbs

My work schedule has posted for that week. Off at 4:00 P.M. Annie and I will plan to be there. Can't let you be the only yellow C5 showing off.

Chas

Talked to some people last night at Albertsons and we should have a few more showing up. I like pizza....... :ahhhh::twitch:

I will be there....Isn't that enough????

blackbeauty and I will be there and maybe a few others I talked to last Friday at Albertsons. Not all have Vettes though.

I will be there....Isn't that enough????

blackbeauty and I will be there and maybe a few others I talked to last Friday at Albertsons. Not all have Vettes though.

Of course you are enough, just making sure you were still planning on it. I'll be there by 5. See you then.

Okay, just found out last night that the people who put on the show at Albertsons found a new place. It's going to be at Signal Butte and Apache Trail in Mesa (well, Apache Junction) in the Basha's parking lot. Southwest corner. So not sure how many will make this tomorrow night but I will surely be there.

Stopped by for a bit. Think there were 5 or 6 Vettes there. Had some pizza then I had to leave. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer but my daughter called and I had to go pick up a rocker for the baby's room. Think I left about 6:40 or so. Had some pretty nice cars there.