• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PALADIN

• Shifty

• Chameleon

• Blacknight

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rush week peeps! Try to make it down for this one, and meet more ACEholes! :Hey:

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Extender32 don't be afraid, your Vette will enjoy streching it's legs. Your Vette will run better when all fluids are up to operating temp. Your vette will be asthmatic if it hugs the valley streets and always under the cover. See U Saturday!!

Let's run the wheels off that sucker. Don't save it for some other lunatic to wrap it around a pole!

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Extender32 don't be afraid, your Vette will enjoy streching it's legs. Your Vette will run better when all fluids are up to operating temp. Your vette will be asthmatic if it hugs the valley streets and always under the cover. See U Saturday!!

Let's run the wheels off that sucker. Don't save it for some other lunatic to wrap it around a pole!

Oh she gets her legs stretched quite a bit.

anybody from PHX going other than me and Julie?

i might go, i will know more tomorrow.<thursday> i'm in Mesa power rd and the 60

Mike

lOOK'S LIKE MOST OF THE TUCSON PEEPS ARE STAYING HOME. WTF! :wtf::fastdraw:

There is only 4 Corvettes in Tucsonia....half of them are already going... :wacked:

Great RUN!! Good friends and a fun lunch. We all decided to go back together thru Tucson. Had to stop several times for Greg to clean his windshield. Back home safe and sound, Thanks to all our ACE friends!post-2572-0-03289600-1428792348_thumb.jppost-2572-0-40333400-1428792403_thumb.jppost-2572-0-51350000-1428792434_thumb.jppost-2572-0-73335300-1428792464_thumb.jppost-2572-0-30900100-1428792489_thumb.jp

Great RUN!! Good friends and a fun lunch. We all decided to go back together thru Tucson. Had to stop several times for Greg to clean his windshield. Back home safe and sound, Thanks to all our ACE friends!attachicon.gifsafford trip1.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip4.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip6.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip7.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip8.jpg

We all decided to go back together thru Tucson. Had to stop several times for Greg to clean his windshield.

What do you mean stopped several times? I cleaned my windshield before we left Safford and again when we stopped for some go juice. You my friend need to learn how to count. LOL Thanks Conrad for setting the lunch up it was good seeing everyone again. Shifty too, I guess.

CAZPURR even had his Korean vette there, but no ASHBOBBY. :Hey:

Thanks Conrad and Linda for a good time!!!

Ashbobby? lol

Nice meeting up with everyone, had fun cruising back through Tucson!

Great RUN!! Good friends and a fun lunch. We all decided to go back together thru Tucson. Had to stop several times for Greg to clean his windshield. Back home safe and sound, Thanks to all our ACE friends!attachicon.gifsafford trip1.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip4.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip6.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip7.jpgattachicon.gifsafford trip8.jpg

We all decided to go back together thru Tucson. Had to stop several times for Greg to clean his windshield.

What do you mean stopped several times? I cleaned my windshield before we left Safford and again when we stopped for some go juice. You my friend need to learn how to count. LOL Thanks Conrad for setting the lunch up it was good seeing everyone again. Shifty too, I guess.

:wacked:

CAZPURR even had his Korean vette there, but no ASHBOBBY. :Hey:

Thanks Conrad and Linda for a good time!!!

Oh, ASHBOBBY is someone's handle. I see now. doh!

Cool... Pictures for us to ogle...

Is that a move it or tow it sign on Jimmy's window ???

And now that teh Shifty made an event, we need to get Dean out sometime again this century.

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Linda and I would like to thank all of the Aces for a great lunch,good laughs. The staff enjoyed serving our group. The picture session with the vettes was their highlight. They waited a long time for the luncheon date to take place. Our host extended a welcome back request. Can't wait to hear more ribbing and poking fun at each other at our next event.

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Linda and I would like to thank all of the Aces for a great lunch,good laughs. The staff enjoyed serving our group. The picture session with the vettes was their highlight. They waited a long time for the luncheon date to take place. Our host extended a welcome back request. Can't wait to hear more ribbing and poking fun at each other at our next event.

NEED TO POST PICTURES PLEASE, especialy the ones of all those sexy girls around my vette. :boobies::Hey:post-2572-0-13116600-1428847615_thumb.jp

Cool... Pictures for us to ogle...

Is that a move it or tow it sign on Jimmy's window ???

And now that teh Shifty made an event, we need to get Dean out sometime again this century.

Shifty not only made it, he brought Cheri (sp) with him! She is a lot better looking than Shifty.

Haigh! I bathed and everything...way off schedule...I wasn't due for another three weeks... :toetap