Main Street Cafe lunch@Safford,AZ

Blacknight

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Let's do lunch. Main Street cafe will accommodate us on Saturdays. I probably in the wrong place to try to set up this up. They have nothing scheduled at this time. Help if I screwed this up!

When: Saturday April 11 at 11:30 a.m.

Where: Main Street Cafe

527 Main Street

Safford AZ

http://sagemainstreetcafe.com/

Post up here if you're in!

CaptKirk + 1

Blacknight+1

Extender32

Paladin

CAZPurr

Shifty

OldYeller

SRT8/Vette +1

Ash bobby

Robert1stock

Hoagland +1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PALADIN

• Shifty

• Chameleon

• Blacknight

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats, you did NOT screw this up. Thanks for stepping up to plan something, hopefully we'll get some feedback here from the folks.

Probably a fun drive from the east valley! :thumbs

Tucson?? Hello???

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Let's do lunch. Main Street cafe will accommodate us on Saturdays. I probably in the wrong place to try to set up this up. They have nothing scheduled at this time. Help if I screwed this up!

Congrats, you did NOT screw this up. Thanks for stepping up to plan something, hopefully we'll get some feedback here from the folks.

Probably a fun drive from the east valley! :thumbs

Tucson?? Hello???

Conrad, here is what ya can do make this happen:

1) Pick a date and time that doesn't already have a Corvette event. We already have a lunch scheduled in January and the Gila Bend BBQ is in February, so I suggest a Saturday in March could be a good day for an ACE monthly lunch. . .

2) Confirm your desired date and time with the restaurant. . .

3) Post up Date, Time and restaurant location information in your original post of this thread. . .

4) Update your original post as peeps confirm participation. . .

5) Nag, nag, nag. . . oops, I mean keep your thread bumped so people see it. . .

6) One week out, confirm the headcount with your restaurant folks so they are prepared.

Once the date gets closer, peeps participating usually set up local meet places/times so they can cruise together to the location.

THANKS FOR STEPPING UP, GO FOR IT!!! :ACE:

Greetings! I have scheduled our lunch date on Saturday April 11 at 11:30. March has been taken already. I know it's early but hopefully we can make this happen. I will try to see if I can post a link for a headcount at a later date.

I'd be in if I'm not working...

:facepalm:

Tell me about it...

But I'm off on teh 11th, so I'm in! :burnout2

Greetings! I have scheduled our lunch date on Saturday April 11 at 11:30. March has been taken already. I know it's early but hopefully we can make this happen. I will try to see if I can post a link for a headcount at a later date.

Great job stepping up!

This thread is perfectly fine to use for your event - you already have folks signing up here. . . :P

First post updated - event is pinned.

You are off and running! :ACE:

Greg & I will be in!!!

Cuz Greg likes to drive and then eat :eat: and then drive some more!! (Tehehehe!!!) :laughing gut bustin:

Hello All,

My wife and I have been pretty inactive lately due to both of us working loads of OT but I think this sounds like a good break at just the right time for us!

I grew up right by Safford in Pima. If I attend, I would be more than happy to point out a nice trail up the Graham mountain with lots of (my version of...) technical turns & switch backs. Or for those of you who are familiar with the area, or even google maps, just look for swift trail. I had lots of fun racing my friends up it as a kid.

But if there be snow, I suggest no one go for it :snky: .

We will plan to join (2) and give an update a little closer when certain!

Thanks for setting this up!

Since this is still a couple months away, is there a possibility of coordinating this with Donna's Devil's Highway run on the 25th that would arrive in Safford at lunchtime? It might create more participation in both events.

Since this is still a couple months away, is there a possibility of coordinating this with Donna's Devil's Highway run on the 25th that would arrive in Safford at lunchtime? It might create more participation in both events.

I appreciate the suggestions, but combining the two events into a single date could have a negative effect. Instead of two dates with an ACE event, there would be only one date.

Having a large number of people participate in a single event is not as important as having a variety of events and times, providing more opportunities for participation.

The two events will remain separate.

I suggest looking at the number of "Yes's" and then modify your original post and list everyone that has a positive reply.

I appreciate the suggestions, but combining the two events into a single date could have a negative effect. Instead of two dates with an ACE event, there would be only one date.

Having a large number of people participate in a single event is not as important as having a variety of events and times, providing more opportunities for participation.

Don't you love it when a Woman takes charge , I do ... :spinin: ..Never have tooo many Ace events

Don't you love it when a Woman takes charge , I do ... :spinin: ..Never have tooo many Ace events

Hell Yeah!!! Well said Donna!

Greetings from the Gila valley! I have no idea how to start the head count list for the lunch? A little help!

Go to your first post at the beginning of this thread. At the bottom of your post in the lower right corner is an "EDIT" button. Click the EDIT button and that will open your post so you can change it.

Type in everyone's name who has said they are attending. When you are done there is a button at the bottom of the screen that says "SUBMIT MODIFIED POST" click that button to post your changes.

If you need other help, just let me know.

If you need other help, just let me know.

Donna, I need a lot of HELP, what did you have in mind? :blur: