• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suprone

• Desertdawg

• C4orce2

• JLs Mistress

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the sarge who loves a good chimi tried a pollo chimi alacarte. So when she ordered her's I followed suit and we were rewarded with the best pollo chimi's ever. The chicken was not dried out and the shell was cooked just right. Four (2 vettes) of us made the trip from Yuma and we were rewarded with food that was hot,delicious, presented nicely and the kitchen crew was very fast. You guys are so lucky. With all those restaurants around the Ponix area it requires that the food vendors step up with a good product served in a timely manner. You guys are soooo lucky. There are a lot of really nice vettes. (older ones and newer ones) I wish we had some of you friendly types in Yuma. Nice people, nice day, nice cars and nice 2 1/2 hr. ride.

and of course Gila bend,(Sorry you had to park next to Larry, Dawg)

Next time someone says "just park next to Larry's jalopy" I'm just going to turn around and leave.

Great event, lots'a smiling faces and only one wife locked in the car. ( :thumbs Ron )

I wish we had some of you friendly types in Yuma. Nice people, nice day, nice cars and nice 2 1/2 hr. ride.

Plan the lunch and we'll try to be in Yuma. It's about the same distance from Yuma to Phx, as from Phx to Yuma. Ha, ha.

Yeah the food was good and it was nice seeing everyone again and meeting a couple of new ACEHOLES. Sorry we had to leave early but HD-Wingnut (Adam) had some hydrodipped tail lights for me that I wanted to get for my baby.

HD-Wingnut (Adam) had some hydrodipped tail lights for me that I wanted to get for my baby.

Pictures when you get them in, I almost did that.... Can't wait to see..

Ponix comes from an ad that ran on tv several years ago. This not so cool dud (that's right DUD) was trying to be cool and pronounced Phoenix Ponix. We come to ponix at least once a month just to do lunch with the Sarge's old classmates. If I could do it over we would settle in Phoenix. We have to many ties in Yuma to change at this time in our lives. More on Ponix- I believe the ad was for UPS.

The lunch is planned and put on the calendar, it's in March at Famous Dave's just need a time that ya'll

want and we will make it happen here :)

Hey I just noticed says I am a Newbie "NOT" been a Ace member for a few years now :)

hmmmmmm

Your newbie status is based on the number of post you make.

50 would get you out of newbie.

5000 lets you edit it yourself.... So start posting dammit...

Hey I just noticed says I am a Newbie "NOT" been a Ace member for a few years now :)

hmmmmmm

Over 20,000 posts means you have no life and have nothing better to do than post BS here!!!

Over 20,000 posts means you have no life and have nothing better to do than post BS here!!!

Your just jealous because I'm more full of shit than you are ..... errr.. ummm ... oh never mind

hmmmmmm

Or just say something stupid, obscene or both and one of the Mods or Admins will change it for you.

Your just jealous because I'm more full of shit than you are ..

Well ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT, after 2+ years of giving you shit, you finally admit it!! Larry for the Win!! :bannana4::bannana4::bannana4::bannana4::bannana4:

But now who should I pick on? I'd pick on Chad but he has done it to himself by going vetteless. I'm open to suggestions. :huh: