C4orce2

Here are the bowl records of the various conferences thru 1/2/15. So much for the SEC being the best conference!!!

Conference W L Pct Ranked teams

Conf. USA 4 1 .800

Pacific-12 6 2 .750 (5-1 , .833)

Independents 2 1 .667

SEC 6 5 .545 (2-5, .286)

Big Ten 5 5 .500 (3-1, .750)

American 2 2 .500

Sun Belt 1 1 .500

Mountain West 3 4 .429 (1-0, 1.000)

ACC 4 7 .364 (2-2, .500)

Big 12 2 5 .286 (1-2, .333)

Mid-American 1 3 .250

Guest badbobs95

All those stats mean crap as Ohio St is going to win it all! Go Buckeyes!

Ye Haaaa! Go Bucks. The only thing I like better than the Bucks are BIG BUCKS! :boobies:

So what is exactly a "buckeye"? Is that something that you eat for ritual reasons after you kill a buck?

All those stats mean crap as Ohio St is going to win it all! Go Buckeyes!

Not likely. The PAC 12 has one more big win coming up on the 12th!!! :cheer:

So what is exactly a "buckey"? Is that something that you eat for ritual reasons after you kill a buck?

post-812-0-52639400-1418402246_thumb_zps

Oh please. PAC 12 is king of nothing bowls, not to mention they played in fewer bowl games. PAC 12 and SEC are media darlings for no other reasons that a bunch of alums made the transition to the booth. Every year they fall flat, if they didn't have Oregon they'd have nothing

Big 1O baby!! :thumbs

Oh please. PAC 12 is king of nothing bowls, not to mention they played in fewer bowl games. PAC 12 and SEC are media darlings for no other reasons that a bunch of alums made the transition to the booth. Every year they fall flat, if they didn't have Oregon they'd have nothing

Big 1O baby!! :thumbs

Is that why the Little (I mean Big) 10 is 3 and 1 in games involving ranked teams while the PAC 12 is 5 and 1? That must be a new kind of Little 10 math!!! :laughing gut bustin:

PS: when you look at the numbers it appears that the Little 10 played in more nothing bowls than the PAC 12 since while playing in 10 bowl games the Little 10 only had 4 games involving ranked teams. On the other hand, the PAC 12 only played in 8 bowl games but 6 of those involved ranked teams. So which conference played in more nothing bowls?? Again, Jim must be using Little 10 math!!! I guess that is the same math that results in that conference calling itself the Big 10 while it has 14 teams in it. Makes sense to me!! :facepalm:

GO PAC 12!!!

"Ranked" opponents. Ranked what? I stand by my statement. I'm a Big 10 guy and I despise the SEC as much as the next guy but you can't compare a bunch of nothing bowl games against minorly ranked opponents. Its always been the knock against PAC 12, they don't play anybody. The only saving grace is Oregon. PAC 12 played ONE game against a top 10 team

Well maybe the best way to settle this friendly dispute is to compare the heads up games between the PAC 12 and Little Ten this bowl season. Here are the results:

Nebraska (#2 in the Little Ten West) LOST to USC (# 4 in the PAC 12 South)

Maryland (#3 in the Little Ten East) LOST to Stanford (#2 in the PAC 12 North)

Ohio State (#1 in the Little Ten East) WILL LOSE to Oregon (#1 in the PAC North)

End of Story! :laughing gut bustin:

Well maybe the best way to settle this friendly dispute is to compare the heads up games between the PAC 12 and Little Ten this bowl season. Here are the results:

Nebraska (#2 in the Little Ten West) LOST to USC (# 4 in the PAC 12 South)

Maryland (#3 in the Little Ten East) LOST to Stanford (#2 in the PAC 12 North)

Ohio State (#1 in the Little Ten East) WILL LOSE to Oregon (#1 in the PAC North)

End of Story! :laughing gut bustin:

Oh please, lets analyze the real stats:

Nebraska (ranked outside top25) lost to USC (ranked #24). Nebraska total disarray without a head coach, most people say Nebraska lost the game, USC didn't win it

Maryland (ranked outside top 25) lost to Stanford (ranked outside top 25)

Interconference stats..........pshhhhh........argue better! :lol

Oregon....your ONE and ONLY team has a legit shot against OSU. We'll see how they do against a real defense, it'll be a fun watch :thumbs

Hate Ohio State.

I'm a Duck fan for one day.

Well.......lets see how Harbaugh does for Big Blue, think things are looking up in Ann Arbor

Haha SEC can't win all the time, that just wouldn't be any fun. :flag So enjoy this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Tune in and watch the ESPN2 Film Room coaches' analysis. Its outstanding. Intelligent, insightful, a learning experience without the normal broadcast drivel

Tune in and watch the ESPN2 Film Room coaches' analysis. Its outstanding. Intelligent, insightful, a learning experience without the normal broadcast drivel

Good catch, they are great!

Only criticism is I wish they'd show the game full screen then do a picture in picture of the coaches and commentary

OSU is just too big and too strong for the Duck defense. Maybe next year for the PAC 12.