exhaust intermediate pipe gasket

Fabfreak

Ok so I need to replace exhaust donut gasket on passenger side. Anyone have recommendations on shop or ability to do in their garage that I can hire? Chandler area. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Guest badbobs95

Ok so I need to replace exhaust donut gasket on passenger side. Anyone have recommendations on shop or ability to do in their garage that I can hire? Chandler area. Thanks and Merry Christmas

I have a set of race ramps in Mesa if you pick up the gasket, we can do it here. Or you could sign up to be a preferred customer at Corvette Performance on Scottsdale Rd and we could use the lift there for free. http://www.corvetteperformanceaz.com/ This is an easy fix! Merry Merry. :laughingdog:

you should pick up the driver side too, you might have to loosen that side a bit to get the passenger side down enough to pull the donut out

Ok. One more question if have a 2005 that I had 3" put on. Do I order a regular donut or is it specific to the new size? Bob, let's do it! I'm so tired of hearing this slight leak! Lol

Thanks Badbob for the hookup! I wouldnt call todays venture a failure in any way. We were able to get it more "square" than it was bolted previously. With new studs I wont be afraid to tighten her up! It sounds much better now but I know its not perfect...yet