WANTED TO BUY - 2010-13 LS7/9 Manifolds and catted pipes

Lew Shaw

I am looking to buy a pair of Z06/ZR1 exhaust manifolds and matching downpipes with functional catalytic converters. Must be in pristine stock condition. If you have someting to offer, please PM me or call/text 602-938-5465. I can pick them up anywhere in Arizona.

Thanks!

Lew

I am looking to buy a pair of Z06/ZR1 exhaust manifolds and matching downpipes with functional catalytic converters. Must be in pristine stock condition. If you have someting to offer, please PM me or call/text 602-938-5465. I can pick them up anywhere in Arizona.

Thanks!

Lew

Lew, I think you might have mis-understood the conversation regarding the swap. John and I will go over it again with you on Saturday to clarify and give you a couple tips for installation and a cool cosmetic mod.

Probably!

Thanks, Tom, but I won't be able to be there on Saturday. Will you be going to lunch on Tuesday the 30th? If so, can we discuss then?

Lew

Probably!

Thanks, Tom, but I won't be able to be there on Saturday. Will you be going to lunch on Tuesday the 30th? If so, can we discuss then?

Lew

OK, see you Tues.