Club Day At Speedworld

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

That is our belief too. The first night we had our Z we had it redlined a few times.

It's not that, I've already been above 135.

Feels good up there, don't it? :yesnod

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimmyZ78

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

That is our belief too. The first night we had our Z we had it redlined a few times.

It's not that, I've already been above 135.

Feels good up there, don't it? :yesnod

Even with the top down. :D

Even with the top down. :D

Been to 125 with the top down... :eek

Not racing is just because it's still new to us.... Running it hard has nothing to do with it!

I joined this forum a couple of years ago, and I've been pretty low key. I used to be a member of Sun Country, but then I got married and moved to the east valley and had to quit them because of how far they are. I'd like to join ya'll at the races, if you'll have me. I may have skipped over it, but what time is this starting?

Also, I noticed a couple of members from this side of town, including Gilbert (where I am). Let me know if you'd like to meet up somewhere and cruise out to Speedworld together. I've raced out there, know where it is, have an extra helmet or two.

Angie

We live at Val Vista and Guadalupe. Maybe we could meet up and cruise on over since we have never been there before. Elizabeth

Hey all!

Another Gilbert res here.

I'm north of Elliot between Val Vista and Lindsay.

Maybe we could meet at the Chevron NE corner of Gilbert and Guadalupe?

Even on a Sunday AM it's an hour drive from here.

The track is out in Wittman (far NW side) Jomax Rd and Grand Ave.

60 to 10W to W loop 101 N to Grand to Jomax. It's past Sun City West if that helps.

Ken

Robert and Elizabeth

I joined this forum a couple of years ago, and I've been pretty low key. I used to be a member of Sun Country, but then I got married and moved to the east valley and had to quit them because of how far they are. I'd like to join ya'll at the races, if you'll have me. I may have skipped over it, but what time is this starting?

Also, I noticed a couple of members from this side of town, including Gilbert (where I am). Let me know if you'd like to meet up somewhere and cruise out to Speedworld together. I've raced out there, know where it is, have an extra helmet or two.

Angie

We live at Val Vista and Guadalupe. Maybe we could meet up and cruise on over since we have never been there before. Elizabeth

Hey all!

60 to 10W to W loop 101 N to Grand to Jomax. It's past Sun City West if that helps.

Ken

Hell yeah, we'll meet you there. What time??? I hear it opens at 9:00am so how about meeting at 8:00am??? Phil Z, are you in for the "car pool" too since you live nearby also??? Having a nice convoy would be really fun!

Angie

Hey all!

Ken

Hell yeah, we'll meet you there. What time??? I hear it opens at 9:00am so how about meeting at 8:00am??? Phil Z, are you in for the "car pool" too since you live nearby also??? Having a nice convoy would be really fun!

Yes I will be there.

Robert and Elizabeth

Angie

Hey all!

Ken

Yes I will be there.

Yee Haw!!! We got ourselves a convoy! :D

Put the Goat down for a couple of passes.

I should break into the 17's without any problems.......

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

__________________ Finish Line!!!!

I just found out that I'll be working late that weekend on a new rollout project coming up for the AZ Revenue Dept. so I won't be able to make the outing.

So far the following have said they'll be there, but not all will race.

Me - Race? Yes

Andrew and Melissa - Race? ?

Robert - Race? Yes

Dwayne (Desertdawg) - Observer (wifes orders) :bang

TexazC6 - Race? Yes

Tony (Z0 Sick) - Race? Yes

Buccaneer - Race? ?

Phil (1EvilC5) Race? Yes

Mark - (Sidesaddle) Race? He better. :huh

Tanya - Race? Yes.

Ken - Race? Yes

Dean (MOTV8) Race? Yes

Dianne - Race? Yes

Jay - Race? Yes

Bob - Race? Yes

Drew - Race? Yes if the fastest Corvette in the world is together. :huh

Chad (phxscooby101) Race? Yes

Steve Mulvey - Race? Who knows what he'll bring, eh?

Guest UVETTYA

So far the following have said they'll be there, but not all will race.

Steve and Marylou - Race? Yes

Andrew and Melissa - Race? Andrew will make a couple passes at the GOAT... errr, I mean WITH the GOAT. <sheepish grin>

Robert - Race? Yes

Dwayne (Desertdawg) - Observer (wife won't let him race, poor fella) :bang

TexazC6 - Race? Yes

Tony (Z0 Sick) - Race? Yes

Three of Tony's friends - Race? Yes

Mike (nort99) - Race? Yes

Phil (1EvilC5) Race? Yes

Mark - (Sidesaddle) Race? He better. skep.gif

Tanya - Race? Yes.

Ken - Race? Yes

Dean (MOTV8) Race? Yes

Dianne - Race? Yes

Jay - Race? Yes

Drew - Race? Yes if the fastest Corvette in the world is together. skep.gif

Chad (phxscooby101) Race? Yes

Steve Mulvey - Race? Yes - the 9 passenger Caddie! Woo Hoo!

DJones and Retha - Race? Yes

Angie - Race? Yes

Sean (Bigfoot99) - Race? Maybe

Robert and Elizabeth - Race? Yes

Eddie - Race? Maybe

JimmyZ78 - Race? Yes

Glenn (ICULUKN) - Race? Yes

Kevin (KINGPIN) - Race? Yes

Did I miss anyone?

So far we could have as many as 26 cars racing. :thumbs

Steve:

Jay and I cannot race on Sunday, so please take us off but we have someone to add:

John

He is a friend of ours who wants to race. I added "Bob" also, another friend.

We'll be at the track to support all of you though!

Dianne :thumbs

If I'm going to race I'll need to borrow a helmet. Can you set me up with something in an XL Steve M?

Steve:

Jay and I cannot race on Sunday, so please take us off but we have someone to add:

John

Updated on Web page.

Updated on Web page.

You should think about updating or is it backdating your calendar too.... :smilelol

Updated on Web page.

You should think about updating or is it backdating your calendar too.... :smilelol

Thanks for pointing that out. :leaving

Guest UVETTYA
Steve:

John

Ok, you don't have to race. Glad you're showing up though. :thumbs

ROTFLMAO! Phil and I were trying to figure out who Bob is. I couldn't recall adding him to the list and we both looked back through all the posts and couldn't figure out how his name got there. Now we know. You're the culprit. :lol

BTW, why don't you invite Bob and John to join the forum?

Steve

Guest Sidewinder
If I'm going to race I'll need to borrow a helmet. Can you set me up with something in an XL Steve M?

Eddie, do you need a helmet b cuz you have a vert?

Steve:

John

Ok, you don't have to race. Glad you're showing up though. :thumbs

ROTFLMAO! Phil and I were trying to figure out who Bob is. I couldn't recall adding him to the list and we both looked back through all the posts and couldn't figure out how his name got there. Now we know. You're the culprit. :lol

BTW, why don't you invite Bob and John to join the forum?

Steve

THEY HAD JOINED THE FORUM A WHILE AGO, BUT WHEN THE FORUM WAS REDONE, THEY WERE TAKEN OFF BECAUSE THEY HADN'T USED IT IN A WHILE. THEY LOOK ON IT, BUT NEVER ADDED ANY POSTS. SO, I HAD EDDIE EMAIL ONE OF THEM TO MAKE SURE HE WAS DEFINITELY OFF THE MEMBER LIST AND THE OTHER ONE I JUST EMAILED AND TOLD HIM TO DO IT OVER AGAIN. THANKS,

:thumbs

Dianne

Eddie, do you need a helmet b cuz you have a vert?

I assumed but you guys know better. I'm sure someone will have one. Just don't want to go out and buy one yet.