• JimmyZ78

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

:lol:agree:smileloljias.gif

Andrew

PS

starwars.gif

"Who's your daddy, Luke?" Use your best Darth voice.....

I know, I know, I used this before but it is still funny.......palmas.gif To me anyway.....

I'm gonna be a player this year!!

No more surp belt excuses!!

Who's gonna do the vid's??

Mr 'tractor tire' against 'Mr/Mrs ---ski' :thumbs

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

Don't you mean push Tanya's car or drive the Z? :smilelol:smilelol

Ouch!!!!

That was harsh..... :smilelol

HAHAA EDDIE! Whats funnier is that with me pushing my car I would still be faster than you! lol :bang:devil

Don't you mean push Tanya's car or drive the Z? :smilelol:smilelol

Ouch!!!!

That was harsh..... :smilelol

HAHAA EDDIE! Whats funnier is that with me pushing my car I would still be faster than you! lol :bang:devil

:yesnod:yesnod but somehow I had a picture in my mind of Mark pushing you in yours since he hadn't gotten it fixed but then I read his other post. Bet you're happy!

Guest UVETTYA
I'm gonna be a player this year!!

No more surp belt excuses!!

Who's gonna do the vid's??

Mr 'tractor tire' against 'Mr/Mrs ---ski' :thumbs

Ken

I'll try and talk my son Brad in to coming out for the day. If they let us video from the starter box we could end up with some really good shots. Maybe I'll offer Brad an incentive to get them to us in a timely manner. :toetap

Hey, this is going to be fun.

Phil, we're registered. :thumbs

Hey, this is going to be fun.

:agree Hell, this sounds AWESOME! :thumbs I think we're leaving town later that day, but I'll be there to see what the old girl does. :deadhorse And no wife jokes. :huh

:chris West Siiide representin'!!! :lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

I am very much looking forward to this. I would like to run Mark in his Z on the track FINALLY!!!! So, we will see what happens. For sure, though, I will be there to practice my burnouts in the burnout box and my 60 fts.

I was going to race last night - but glad I watched for the first time instead. I may try it after watching last night - would like to race Jay first to get the feel of it. :D

Price is $20 to race, $10 to spectate.

Here's what they offer:

Club day is November 19th, and only clubs can race.

Each club is assigned to its own lane. We can do anything we want with that lane... open time trials, bracket racing, our own competetion, etc. We're responsible for our own awards etc. We can go to the tower and they will make any announcements we would like them to make. We can group together in the pit area.

I took the liberty to register A.C.E. so come on out! :yesnod Sounds like fun. :thumbs

I'll be there!

Guest UVETTYA
If my vette's together by then I'm in for sure.

:jive:

Let you guys see the new fastest vette in AZ. :)

Uh oh. Shitz-on! :jive:

If my vette's together by then I'm in for sure.

:jive:

Let you guys see the new fastest vette in AZ. :)

Uh oh. Shitz-on! :jive:

Hummm them there are dragging words BOY's

:D

Guest UVETTYA

NEWS FLASH!

I've contracted a professional photographer to video all A.C.E participants at this event. There will be no charge for this, it's on me, but you can donate if you like. I'll place a donation jar at the event. If there is an over-run I'll donate that to the A.C.E. forum.

I would also like some input as to the types of racing everyone wants to do. Bracket? Grudge? Time only? Anyone have any other ideas on ways to make this more fun?

Steve

I had fun doing the bracket racing last year but it's not my cup of tea. As long as I can get as many runs as last year without breaking my car, I'm game for anything. How many cars from ACE are excepted to show up and actaully race?

Tony

NEWS FLASH!

I've contracted a professional photographer to video all A.C.E participants at this event. There will be no charge for this, it's on me, but you can donate if you like. I'll place a donation jar at the event. If there is an over-run I'll donate that to the A.C.E. forum.

I would also like some input as to the types of racing everyone wants to do. Bracket? Grudge? Time only? Anyone have any other ideas on ways to make this more fun?

Steve

Awesome, Steve! I'm in. Especially since I'm photographically challenged. :lol

As for the racing, I have no idea what'll work best for everyone, but I know I want a big head start against you mod-heads! :devil

Guest Steve Mulvey

Some questions as I have never drag raced....

Do you need a helmet? I have lots, just wondering..

Do I have to bring my ancient car or can I bring something else?

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
Some questions as I have never drag raced....

Do you need a helmet? I have lots, just wondering..

Do I have to bring my ancient car or can I bring something else?

Steve

You need to wear long pants to race, and you need a helmet if you run sub 14's. You need a cage if you run sub 11.5. Bring whatever you want to run. I wouldn't race your Vette if it was mine, unless maybe if it was 100% solid and then only a run or two to see what it would do. :thumbs But you can bring whatever you want to run.

Guest UVETTYA
I had fun doing the bracket racing last year but it's not my cup of tea. As long as I can get as many runs as last year without breaking my car, I'm game for anything. How many cars from ACE are excepted to show up and actaully race?

Tony

So far the following have said they'll be there, but not all will race.

Me - Race? Yes

Andrew and Melissa - Race? ?

Robert - Race? Yes

Dwayne (Desertdawg) - Race? ?

TexazC6 - Race? Yes

Tony (Z0 Sick) - Race? Yes

Buccaneer - Race? ?

Phil (1EvilC5) Race? Yes

Mark - (Sidesaddle) Race? He better. :huh

Tanya - Race? Yes.

Ken - Race? Yes

Dean (MOTV8) Race? Yes

Dianne - Race? Yes

Jay - Race? Yes

Drew - Race? Yes if the fastest Corvette in the world is together. :huh

Chad (phxscooby101) Race? Yes

Steve Mulvey - Race? Who knows what he'll bring, eh?

Robert and Elizabeth

We are interested in racing-would like to see what the ole "Z" can do. This would be our first time racing on a track. Does anyone have any helmets we could borrow for our runs??? Where is SpeedWorld anyway and is it $20 per person or per car for the entry fee?