Service traction control

goofy02z06

Ok so I have this issue where when I start my Vette I get service traction control soon, the stereo does not come on either. I have cleaned the grounds, replaced the ECM and an still getting the same codes. I will post them tomorrow. The Vette failed emissions because it isn't reading the O2 sensors I think. Any suggestions? It is an 02 z06.

Grounds have no corrosion and they were cleaned. The codes are as follows

10-PCM. P1689 H

P1572 H C

28-TCS no communication

40-BCM B0432 H C

58-SDM U1040 H

If you could, please check voltage at Fuse 5 in the underhood fuse block against battery ground with a digital voltmeter with the key on. Make sure it is the same as voltage tested across the battery.

Ok so volt meter when working is 11.7 then I turn it off and then restart and get 00.2 v It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. When it isn't working the stereo does not work either. I finally got a code of c1277h.

Battery voltage is low. Please start by seeing if you can get the battery up to 12.6 by slow charging it and retest.

It could also be a power distribution issue, but let's get the battery back up to 100%.

If the battery is at 12.6 or more, and voltage at the fuse is 11.7, there is a power or ground issue somewhere. We will need to start tracing the circuit back.