• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Chameleon

• FNBADAZ06

It's after midnight on a work night and your asking if it's to late ??? :lol

You be added...:thumbs

Quick Meeting Place Question - I think the Happy Valley and 67th Ave meeting place is closest to me as I live just north of Carefree Highway. Anybody meeting there, I know so few of you? Normally I would just "boom ride" the 303 to the I-10 and then just a few exits to the 85. Obviously, I would like to drive with the group. Other option is the west side meeting spot but the 303 puts me too far West I believe.

Any input - helpful or humorous is appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

I will be at this meeting point...it's just a few hundred yards from my casa.

Are you walking or actually driving your car?

Tow it ? LOL

I somewhat doubt Victor could walk that far, since his leash is obvious pretty short these days.

Electronic leash, but I've got a range extender in the Z :snky:

But, no doubt :cherye: + :wife: = :hang:

Guest badbobs95

Heading south on Dysart and taking MC85 to 85 South probably the best bet.

^^^ This X2

Yes yes! We get to zip through Buckeye on the way too. :boobies:

As much as I like cruising with the large group, I will most likely take the southern route through Maricopa then Gila Bend to avoid the traffic.

***I will be departing the Chevron station at I-10 and Wild Horse Pass no later that 10:45 if anybody wants to meet up.***

All meet points and times remain as posted in this thread.

For all folks meeting at the final Dysart meet point who want to cruise down to Gila Bend together, there will be a route change due to construction on I-10. Details at pre-departure drivers' meeting.

See you all in the morning.

Just made it back to town, and the wife says we can attend this year. So very sorry about the late notice.

I plan to meet at the AZ Mills spot. Talk to you later,

Phil & Lisa

Just made it back to town, and the wife says we can attend this year. So very sorry about the late notice.

Phil & Lisa

Cool! But it's actually now called the Gila Bend park 'n swap. Bring a chair, your appetite and some spare parts to sell or give away.

Phil & Lisa

How cool is that.....:thumbs

I thought you weren't driving? I suppose you're gonna trust Slammer to drive it? I hope your life insurance policy is up-to-date?

As much as I like cruising with the large group, I will most likely take the southern route through Maricopa then Gila Bend to avoid the traffic.

***I will be departing the Chevron station at I-10 and Wild Horse Pass no later that 10:45 if anybody wants to meet up.***

Watch out for dem dar deer. We don't need another Dawg vs. deer episode again.

I will be departing the Chevron station at I-10 and Wild Horse Pass no later that 10:45 if anybody wants to meet up.***

Better rethink your starting location.

NHRA has that area in a cluster F

I'm heading that way also but staying on 10 till past Wildhorse.

I'll be on a Harley. My Vette is in Ohio.

Looks like I am out for tomorrow. We are at the emergency animal clinic. Something is wrong with our dog.

Hope all is well with the family pet.

I will keep an eye on the forum for y'all while you're out playin' and nobody's home, all 3 minutes of it. Just don't turn the lights out cause I'm a skeered of the dark.......

wickedfastvette

Thought I was actually going to make this, even though I never said I would,I have a really sick horse so going to miss it again :(