13th Annual Gila Bend BBQ...February 21st

Desertdawg

99% sure I'm going to have to skip this.

Is your wife still coming ???

My wife is a maybe +1. I try to keep her away from Bad Bob so it depends if he is there.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Chameleon

• FNBADAZ06

Nope. Have a party with coworkers and was expecting it to start later, like 4-5, but it starts at noon. Got to do that over this. Sorry.

Sorry that Tracy and I cannot make it.

Have a burger for me and lets see some pictures of the event.

Tony-Elliott-Anybody else from Tucson-parts east going?

Suggest meet at the Wendy's on Cortaro east of I-10. Easy access on/off I-10. Will stop at the Petro at the split to meet with one more car. Depart Wendy's at 9:45, and depart the Petro at 10:30.

Add YumaRich (because you never answered my email and changed my forum name to MaranaRich) +1

I'll be in Phoenix already, so I'll meet up with a different group of misfits lol.

Tony

Sorry for your loss Mike. Condolences to you and your faimly.... :angelsad

Elliott - BadBob has your tail lights for ya.... :thumbs

Quick Meeting Place Question - I think the Happy Valley and 67th Ave meeting place is closest to me as I live just north of Carefree Highway. Anybody meeting there, I know so few of you? Normally I would just "boom ride" the 303 to the I-10 and then just a few exits to the 85. Obviously, I would like to drive with the group. Other option is the west side meeting spot but the 303 puts me too far West I believe.

Any input - helpful or humorous is appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

Quick Meeting Place Question - I think the Happy Valley and 67th Ave meeting place is closest to me as I live just north of Carefree Highway. Anybody meeting there, I know so few of you? Normally I would just "boom ride" the 303 to the I-10 and then just a few exits to the 85. Obviously, I would like to drive with the group. Other option is the west side meeting spot but the 303 puts me too far West I believe.

Chris

I will be leaving from here as well Chris.

-scott

New C6 owner, I am down +1.

Added to the list. And don't worry about the ragging, you're a newbie you deserve it. :lol

Chris

I will be at this meeting point...it's just a few hundred yards from my casa.

Chris

Are you walking or actually driving your car?

Cool, I'll have some new friends to meet. Awesome, thanks to all who responded. I could not be sure which west side Lowes was mentioned (am old and spoiled by having actual street addresses to put into cellphone Navigation app.) so really appreciate having some fast cars to follow.

Chris

Chris

Are you walking or actually driving your car?

I'll be at the 67th/HV place too. I somewhat doubt Victor could walk that far, since his leash is obvious pretty short these days.

We we're really hoping to meet more ACE'ers but it looks like we're going to be grandparents :-). Really bummed but not depending how I look at it!

Looks like we have some road construction this weekend.......

• Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane near Perryville Road, west of Loop 303, from 6 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday (Feb. 22) for pavement improvements. Westbound I-10 off-ramp at Perryville Road closed. DETOUR: Allow extra travel time. Consider using exits ahead of the restriction while Perryville Rd. exit is closed.
  • Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane near Miller Road in Buckeye from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday (Feb. 21) for lane striping. Eastbound I-10 narrowed to one lane between Watson Road and Verrado Way from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (Feb. 21) for lane striping. DETOUR: Please allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes.

Or you could turn the whole group around and head for Maricopa.

But what do I know.... MAJOR change with short notice could mess things up....

I do have 101 pounds of pork butt marinating. And 36 boled eggs. Tomorrow things start teh slow cook while we peel, chop, and boil 50 pounds of potatoes.