• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Chameleon

• FNBADAZ06

I will be departing the Chevron station at I-10 and Wild Horse Pass no later that 10:45 if anybody wants to meet up.***

Better rethink your starting location.

NHRA has that area in a cluster F

I'm heading that way also but staying on 10 till past Wildhorse.

I'll be on a Harley. My Vette is in Ohio.

I thought they might have something there. I will just cruise on by that location.

Thought I was actually going to make this, even though I never said I would,I have a really sick horse so going to miss it again :(

Dammit, gonna miss ur smiling face, hope teh horse is ok...

Thanks SlimDawg for throwin another great gig !!! and a big THANKS to all the fam as well .... Y'll did a great job.

Great time lots of old friends we hadn't seen in a while ... as well as meeting lots of new friends ....

I'd also like to commend those responsible for the new route (I can't believe ADOT didn't know we were comin on I10)

Very fun ride, tho not as 'spirited' as some past runs have been. We did get to stretch em a bit the last 30 miles. And back thru Maricopa was a blast.

Thank you planners.

Jackie took lots of pix and some rather interesting video ... will post em up as soon as I can get em loaded on PhotoBucket.

As always, a BIG Thank You to the Tomkos! Job Well done and a good time was had! Thank You and Thank You to all you AceHoles that make this fun!!!

Guest racingchester

Thanks to everyone who had a part in putting this together. Thanks to Brian for keeping tabs on me on the way down. Also CONGRATS to Malcomb for being the oldest ACEHOLE....Made me feel like a kid again!!!!

XxDoubledgexX

Had a great time today Thanks to SuperRob, Andrew, and C4 gold member and all the other ACE members great to meet you all and looking forward to more run in the near future ???

Greetings from the Gila Valley! Finally made it home, after a great feast of a lunch put on by great people. Nice to see old aces along with younguns. I-10 was a mother before Tucson and after going home. See U-ALL soon!

Thanks to all that made this another great time.

Dawg once again hats off to you and your family for feeding us.

Sorry I couldn't drop by for the after.

Had a good time talking to the few Aceholes that I know. Dawg; you did a great job. Ron; it was nice talking with you again and giving you an update on your old red C5.

The Tomko family never fails to pull off the BBQ impossible and they do it with class, twerking excepted. Many thanks for all the hard work you put in for this event and throughout the year. :thumbs

Thanks for another great get together with great food and great people! we had an awesome time!

post-951-0-63747200-1424589344_thumb.jpg

post-951-0-11451400-1424589541_thumb.jpgpost-951-0-75486200-1424590257_thumb.jpg

Well we survived #13 with no major issues.

Me and Jammye are alive this morning, moving a little slower than yesterday, but we also don't have to feed 150 or so crazy ACE members today ...

Thank you all for coming down, it was a blast!

(p.s. I'll post up Samantha's email address later for any and all complaints...)