modded C4 vs modded C7

HOXXOH

Ya, they could add power, but I think fixing all teh little chit, a tune, a little chassis tune, and a set of slicks, and that thing could be a beast.....then, add power...

Just goes to show you that even an old C4 found wasting away in the desert can compete with a modded C7 even if the C4 wasn't given much power (C4orce2 has better weight to power numbers than Roadkill: C4orce2--3100lbs/530 crank hp = 5.85; Roadkill--2100lbs/350 crank hp= 6). Doug, notice they didn't start with a C3. They know which generation shows the most potential! C4s RULE!!! :black vette:

my favorite line

"do you smell gas?"

"...................................what?..............."

"......................................................."

"................................................................................."

Just goes to show you that even an old C4 found wasting away in the desert can compete with a modded C7 even if the C4 wasn't given much power (C4orce2 has better weight to power numbers than Roadkill: C4orce2--3100lbs/530 crank hp = 5.85; Roadkill--2100lbs/350 crank hp= 6). Doug, notice they didn't start with a C3. They know which generation shows the most potential! C4s RULE!!! :black vette:

Are you sure about 3100 lb?

Are you sure about 3100 lb?

Just an estimate. My fact sheet shows that the '92 convertibles weighed 3,263. My builder estimated that the difference between the LT1 with the old radiator vs. the LS3 with the alum DeWitt radiator was about 150 lbs. (lighter engine and radiator). That's why I said the car now weighs 3,100. If it isn't exactly 3,100, it is very close.

My cars weighs 3500 after mods, without me & 1/2 tank of gas, actual weight by Mesa P D, granted yours is a convert, with LS motor but?

My same info sheet for 1992 vettes shows that the ZR1s for that year weighed 3,465, 200 more than the convertibles. Must be the bigger ASS on our car. So if your car started out at least 200 lbs. heavier than mine, then you subtract another at least 150 lbs. for the LS3 and alum radiator, that would give us at least a 350 lb. difference between our cars which still puts mine around 3,150 or less. I bet. there is at least 150 lb. difference just between my old LT1 and the LS3 to say nothing about the difference in the radiators. From what I can find out the early C4 LT1s were a heavy engine.

That was cool.

I need to change my shorts after hearing the beautiful sound of that Lingenfelter. Major tingle in the happy sack.

Yes he could. An just think of the potential if it were painted orange.

best post of the day :thumbs

Yes he could. An just think of the potential if it were painted orange.

best post of the day :thumbs

Please, I'm trying to eat some breakfast!!