Stock C6 catback

Daltimaion

You'll need to list a price or risk having the forum moderators haze you, and you may want to include contact info like phone or email too. :ACE:

Not much demand for the stock exhaust, except for those converting back to stock for a trade in or something like that....

^^^^ True, we need a price per forum guidelines ^^^^^^ else face the verbal de-pantsing :lol

However after having replaced my stock exhaust, I'd suggest you either turn them in for scrap or hang on to them in case you want to have a quieter car down the road (resale). My stockers have been sitting on the side of the house for about 4 years now. I have yet to see anyone looking for a set of stockers

It'd help to know what year, what option if any, and how much of the system are you selling. There were 2 different manifolds, 2 different downpipes w/cats, 4 different mid-pipes, and 4 different mufflers on standard C6's.

Catback off a 2008 2LT. Thanks for the help guys. Car is being delivered friday and I already got new exhaust for it.

Congrats on the new ride.

JFYI, I assume the muffler is not the NPP option (NPP's are worth more than $100), but either way it'll fit any '05-'08 C6.. '09-up are different.