c7 shipping cover

1jester

my neighbor who works at a Chevy dealership bought me a c7 shipping cover. These are the white covers with the see through windows and door opening that the car arrives in. Now I have the complete package including the build sheet. They are a pain putting on and taking off though.

Guest badbobs95

my neighbor who works at a Chevy dealership bought me a c7 shipping cover. These are the white covers with the see through windows and door opening that the car arrives in. Now I have the complete package including the build sheet. They are a pain putting on and taking off though.

Oh wow! My heart goes out to you for having to put up with so much trouble! Is that car worth it? :crayon:

i would trash them, as far as i can see they served their purpose to protect the car during shipping but are such a hassel to put back on and are realy on the cheap side one would be better off buying one more well designed

They have no value without matching numbers. The original one for your car has been trashed and now you're stuck with a substitute.

Really? Wow. :facepalm:

I agree.

are you going to get the plastic that covered the seat too?

Buy a pressurized bottle of Bowling Green air to keep the tires inflated with the "OEM Air"?

Ill break it to you.

your car is not special.

your car is not rare

your car is not valuable

now go , drive, and enjoy that thing.

cheers

Chad

Lol. You guys are awesome.

...but to the op, if you bought it because you thought it would be off some value then you'd be better off to pack it up, put it away and just use an after market cover

Yes. I have an aftermarket cover and after putting this one on it is a pain in the ass.don't kick my ass over it it was just a comment.

I was.

build sheets don't mean dick any more on a newer car, or any car built in the past 20+ years. Its all electronic.

whats the point of having a shipping cover that;

-a person will never use

-not a viable protector

-is not the original that came with the car.

-the car will not be stored in a museum or a private collector.

im not trying to be an asshat to you, but offer me some real world logic for it.

All of that coming from a guy that doesn't even own the cool car in his signiture picture :lol