Best Painter in Valley?

Mgeorge25

Hey Everyone,

I have a 1964 Coupe that I am doing a frame off and am about at the point of needing to find a painter. Top quality painter, not for show but want her to shine. I have seen a few names and can anyone lead me to the best for the least, or something like that?

These are a few of the names I have seen out there, which would be the best of the bunch or is there someone else?

CLASSIC GOLD

ELITE

EAST VALLEY CUSTOM PAINT

ELWOOD BODY WORKS

Thanks for any help

Mgeorge

post-2754-0-60896400-1418256302_thumb.jp

Maybe Hal can add to this but how about Vintage Iron in Scottsdale. I am not sure who they use for a painter.

Give Bryan at The Hobby Shop a call. 480-510-9839

I've seen a lot of his work, and it is really good!

He hooked me up on some repair on my '81, and did a fantastic job!

Doug Bromley uses his shop, and he is right next door to Doug's shop

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes sir I would talk to Bryan he knows vettes. He's about to start on a pro street 80 Vert for me.

We have used Classic Gold successfully on several ... Michael/Joe always gets our vote

Another vote for Classic Gold, I've seen some beautiful work out of them, including mine!

post-3-0-81181600-1418315990_thumb.jpg

Another vote for Classic Gold, I've seen some beautiful work out of them, including mine!

They've done two different MBZ for my Wife and they were perfect!

attachicon.gifZ2.jpg

Except they painted it Orange :facepalm:

Thanks everyone for your input.

There are six votes for Classic Gold.

Old yeller, hiperf406, Last C3 - VINTAGE IRON, Desertdawg, Eddie44 and I think Azmotorhead are for Classic Gold.

I have been in contact with Francine from Classic Gold and she is having Michael get in touch with me.

There are two votes for Elite.

joe@cpr.com and Az57chevy are for Elite.

I have been in contact with Chris and he is to come out at the end of next week.

There are two votes for The Hobby Shop.

Bromley's Corvette's and GOALNGO are for The Hobby Shop.

I have not had a chance to speak with Bryan.

Thanks again everyone and if anyone else knows of someone let me know and I will try to check them out also.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

Take Care.

Wow, just saw this & we are flattered! If you get a chance, come by the shop. We have some projects going on right now that I'd love for you to see! Michael, my brother, really tries to do a great job, it shows.. If you want to chat, give me a call on my cell 480-242-4013.

Thanks, Joe

We are all saying Classic Gold just to get you to post Joe, you don't post for any other reason :lol

Oh c'mon Dwayne, that hurts... I've never got on ACE to push the shop! I'm just not a huge Internet person.. Remember, I found out about ACE at least 10 years ago when you & I met at Firebird, waitin in line to race our Vettes.. You were runnin studded snow tires at the track, I didn't even rag on you cuz I knew, behind that lift kit & oversized tires, your a true Corvette guy, & so am I! Lol.. Sounds like I'm jokin, but that's all true!!!!

I,was,joking, but wasn't that day we met at firebird the last ACE outing you went on ???? :lol

I had elite do some paint work, it was top notch.

CG wanted 3x what elite wanted, so that knocked them off the list for me when I was shopping around. Maybe they do great work, but the prices were not competitive.

I had elite do some paint work, it was top notch.

CG wanted 3x what elite wanted, so that knocked them off the list for me when I was shopping around. Maybe they do great work, but the prices were not competitive.

Was that for your hood? I would like to see it in person. Glad it turned out nice.

I would vote Classic Gold also...

But I thought "best" was also synonymous with "most expensive" .....................................................................

I know.........

I am a smart ass!