NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Laps for Ladies ONLY - AMP Jan 10th - 2015

Drewster67

Proautosports is having their second annual laps for Ladies only at Arizona Motorsports Park Jan 10th - 2015

Cost: FREE

Found this clip on YT on the track from the last PCA event.

Registration is not open for the event at this time but you can call the office at 4806643872 to let them know you are interested in attending the event.

http://www.proautosports.com/forms/pdf/2015Schedule.pdf

I'm meeting up with guys (Dylan) from ProAuto tomorrow - Ill make sure he RSVP you a spot. :)

This event is Ssssoooooo SEXIST!!!

SLAMMER

I'm meeting up with guys (Dylan) from ProAuto tomorrow - Ill make sure he RSVP you a spot. :)

Thank you! :-}

Your'e all set! :)

Can you ask them to reserve a spot for me also? I'm trying to dig up a car that will pass sound, can probably make that happen in 30 days. :)

Thank you!

-Alexandra Zust

Sounds good Alexandra -

I just sent your RSVP for the event to the office. Please let the office know if you cannot make the sound check requirement at the earliest convenience. 94db

Thanks!

Drew

Will they be doing a sound check that day?

If so, my wife would like to drive around (slowly)

Yes - there will be sound checks in the morning.

If the car is 100% stock - she should be Ok.

Please PM her name and Ill make sure she is registered. ;)

Registration Officially opens up Monday December 15th

Office opens at 800am

Carolyn (my wife) is signed up. I'd love for her to be able to drive the Vette for a session, but I'm pretty sure it'd fail sound check on the drive in.

If she comes with two cars, how would she do the sound check for both? One is a stock STI and the other is a lightly modded Mazdaspeed Miata. I'm sure they are both fine (the Subaru was out there twice last year).

Carolyn (my wife) is signed up. I'd love for her to be able to drive the Vette for a session, but I'm pretty sure it'd fail sound check on the drive in.

If she comes with two cars, how would she do the sound check for both? One is a stock STI and the other is a lightly modded Mazdaspeed Miata. I'm sure they are both fine (the Subaru was out there twice last year).

Stage both cars by the track entrance - she'll make the first run then come back in - hop in the other car and make the second run.

Easy logistics - Ill make sure the guys know you will be testing two cars that day.

Stacey wants in. Never run my Z at AMP before. Car has NPP exhaust so I suppose it has to stay closed ?

Yes, rig the flaps to stay closed or else you'll be BLACK FLAGED!!

SLAMMER

Please explain this "rigging" procedure.

Victor wired or machanicley disabled his

If you have a mild to wild switch then keep em closed. I think the stock are vacuume operated (my B&B fusion are) they are manually operated. If yours are operated that way you may be able to just remove the vaccume line from the actuator. Therefore disabling the flap operation temporarily.

SLAMMER