Parts FS (off my vette)

joe@cpr.com

got some random stuff I have removed from my C5 that has been eating up shelf space, this is not a shop pitch so don't think i'm saying you have to get these installed by us. This is me posting as a regular person lol.

C6Z shocks have 25k miles on them $150.00

C5 rear black out covers, this is the entire rear kit $50.00

MGW gen 1 shifter, this is the first one they ever made, it's stiff but very very precise. $150.00

Fast 90 intake manifold ported by us. It's also smoothed and painted electron blue by Elite automotive finishes $600.00

Seriously after I buy another LS2 to have you port off Victor you put a Fast up for sale... you just like fucking with me huh lol.

Well let me see if anyone wants this LS2, Black Wing with Icebox setup and I will take the Fast for the FRS. I gave Chey the Ported LS2 you just did.

I'm actually looking for a MGW shifter to replace the Hurst shifter that's currently installed.

Can you post a pic of it? Do you offer discounts for previous customers ... lol jk

Thanks man

Thanks for letting me waste your time asking tons of unrelated questions, just told Chey to look up that rear sway bar.

Let me know on the coil overs, I want in but it may have to be after Christmas... maybe not let me see what I can do when you send me a price. I want them, I'm in. Also if you want me to have 2 ordered at her cost I am happy to do so (On the ZR1 Swaybar)