2015 Z06 at the Phoenix Auto Show

ThatDudeWood

I was at the Phoenix auto show today. Nothing impressive until I noticed the new Z06 sitting in the back at the Chevy display....of course they wouldn't let you touch it, which is to be expected....LOL This car has the Z07 package installedpost-1965-0-68367700-1417212935_thumb.jppost-1965-0-75219000-1417212706_thumb.jppost-1965-0-19346100-1417212763_thumb.jppost-1965-0-54106300-1417212833_thumb.jppost-1965-0-79178600-1417212883_thumb.jp
It looks smaller in person and while those rear tires are wide the back end doesn't sit as wide as the C6 Z06.....ahhh...who cares....LOL...can't wait to get my grubby hands on one.....LOL

GM Guy said it was a prototype. He opened the car so I could see inside. Very nice but the gas pedal was mounted on the floor like the Porsche. He said they were still making changes.

Nice color!-------- I still think it needs about 800HP not---- 658HP? I'm still having trouble accepting the design and look of the rear of the C7. Suppose I'll get used to it after a while? Also, lowered might be kinda cool. Don't let anybody fool you, Bad Bob would take it without being lowered! :LolLol: Mach84 :Jake:

If you need two more years like myself, then we will have to make an additional decision? Probably will have to decide on newer body style as well-----?

Oh Well!!! --------I like making those type of decisions. Mach84 :Jake:

All,the factory drivers and engineers can't seem to get the "Hellcat" under 4.2ish in the 1/4 mile. It all comes back to HP to Weight ratio. Geesh, can't seem to get away from the laws of physics! I believe the new C7/Z06 will do much better in the 1/4 than the "Hellcat", only because of physics. Mach84 :Jake:

Like it much more than the base C7. I agree it needs more horsepower what with SRT Hellcats and Vipers out making big power.

Just read some of the first dyno results reported for the Z06, and 585 rwhp and 617 tq would indicate more than 650 hp at the crank.... :boobies:

Like it much more than the base C7. I agree it needs more horsepower what with SRT Hellcats and Vipers out making big power.

Just read some of the first dyno results reported for the Z06, and 585 rwhp and 617 tq would indicate more than 650 hp at the crank.... :boobies:

688/725 (est) if you read what I read.

The hellcat was just an exercise in power not speed. It's only trick is turning rubber into smoke. Lame if you ask me.