Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

LastC3

turkey, stuffing, yams, mashed potatoes and gravy, olives, shrimp, pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, wine and coffee and beer and oh my god I can't move now...

Had a great day yesterday. Hope you all did as well. I'm stiff full from all that food. My duaghter and her husband are expecting our first grandbaby in April. Yesterday they told us that they are having a BOY......YEEEE HAAAAA.....Now I can get me some Vette stuff and Husker stuff for him. Oh yeah, I will have to buy some Notre Dame stuff too since my son in law is a fan.

Had a great day yesterday. Hope you all did as well. I'm stiff full from all that food. My duaghter and her husband are expecting our first grandbaby in April. Yesterday they told us that they are having a BOY......YEEEE HAAAAA.....Now I can get me some Vette stuff and Husker stuff for him. Oh yeah, I will have to buy some Notre Dame stuff too since my son in law is a fan.

We have 5 grandsons between 5 and 30 months, all down here. One of my son-in-laws (with 2 of them) is a big Bronco's fan since he is from Denver. I still get his boys nothing but Cardinal's stuff; you got to teach them what's right early on!!!