2014 Z51, 3LT

rkek414

Oh yea, another CPR Mod at 703 RWHP, 602 RWTQ and no NOS. Stickies are on the rear and ready for a pass or two at Wild Horse Pass and Gila Bend.

Ron

post-2654-0-75221900-1416757364_thumb.jp

Yea that was me. Had to play around with some new wheels and tires. Front Cray 19" x 9.5" 275/35/19 NT555. Back Cray 19" x 11" 305/35/19 NT05R
Sticking now!!

Oh yea, another CPR Mod at 703 RWHP, 602 RWTQ and no NOS. Stickies are on the rear and ready for a pass or two at Wild Horse Pass and Gila Bend.

Ron

What modifications have you done since the Goodyear car show to get to 700+ RWHP where I first saw your car?

Do you have an SI, TI or YSI blower from Vortex?

SLAMMER

Bet the car feels awesome with sticky tires! Slammer car has these mods.

ECS kit with novi 1500, its equal to a ti trim has a 3.70 pulley

our custom cam

our c7 headers we make

meth kit

I love the C7's they flat out rock with boost. And rons with an auto will be a missle on the strip.

• 1 month later...

Heading to Wild Horse Pass Friday night 1/16/15 to see what she will lay down.

Also, there is another 1/2 race at Gila Bend March 7th. Registration opens Jan 24th. Only having the event Saturday this time.

Ron

Heading to Wild Horse Pass Friday night 1/16/15 to see what she will lay down.

Also, there is another 1/2 race at Gila Bend March 7th. Registration opens Jan 24th. Only having the event Saturday this time.

Ron

Better tell them at WHP that it's a stock Callaway edition, or they won't even pass you through tech. They've even started checking to verify valid current driver's licenses. You might need to lie to them about having a transmission blanket and aftermarket axles too.