Traded off the Z

old yeller

Well, I did it. I injured my right shoulder a couple of months ago which made it almost impossible to drive the Z. I decided that it was time to get an auto so I started looking at C-7's. I found this 2014 Z-51 3LT package that was low mileage. I bought it today. I will pick it up on Monday. I will be able to start making more events now that I don't have to shift. (LOL)

Attached are a couple of pics I took at the dealerships. I might have to make a forum name change now........

post-1077-0-26520600-1416713672_thumb.jp

post-1077-0-82056200-1416713700_thumb.jp

Nice Joe! Welcome to the AT club. I think you'll learn to love it. With paddles you can have the best of both worlds.

welcome to the C 7 group.keep the old yeller name just tell everyone it refers to your underwear lol.

Sweeeettttt! It's a beauty Joe! Welcome to the old mans club (AT). Automatic is faster anyway. Which store did you buy from?

Ron, I got it from Van's. This is the third vehicle I have bought from them. I have been treated VERY GOOD there.

welcome to the C 7 group.keep the old yeller name just tell everyone it refers to your underwear lol.

Underwear?

Nice look, What color is the new ride ?

Black.

just tell everyone it refers to your underwear lol.

Underwear?
Oh good grief ......

Nice ride Joe, can't wait to see it....