Happy Birthday Phil (AZMotorhead)

Grape Ape

Nov 20 1912
Mad Bomber Carl Warr enters Los Angeles city jail with 60 sticks of dynamite strapped to himself. After an hour, two detectives attack Warr who then pulls the bomb's trigger. Nothing happens, and the freakishly masked bomber begs police to kill him.
Nov 20 1917
T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) held prisoner, whipped, and raped by Turkish Army officers. He thoroughly enjoys the experience... just like Phil would. :leaving
Nov 20 1977
Hillside Strangers, Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono Jr, abduct, abuse, and kill three women: Kristina Weckler, Sonja Johnson, and Dolores Cepeda. The two killers would dress as Los Angeles police officers to gain the women's confidence....cuz chicks dig men in uniform
Nov 20 1979
Over 300 Shi'ite muslim radicals, followers of Juhaiman al-Utaibi, take control of the Great Mosque in Mecca, demanding a return to more conservative rule. Two weeks later, over 100 of them are dead after a battle with Saudi military. A further 63 are beheaded at scattered locations over Saudi Arabia, to serve as examples.
Nov 20 1995
Lady Diana interviewed on the BBC television program Panorama, where she admits having an affair with James Hewitt, a British army officer. After Diana's death, Hewitt publishes a tell-all book, juicy excerpts of which the tabloid Mail on Sunday bid half a million pounds for.

Nov 20 1979
Over 300 Shi'ite muslim radicals, .....

I wonder if any of the said shiiite before they got thier head chopped off ?

Happy Birthday Phill, hope its a good day...

Guest badbobs95

Hope you have a great day. Can't believe I'm only a year and 15 days older then you.... :party5::tontopallus::happybday:drinkers

That's what I was about to say. You look so much older than me though. :tumbleweed:

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.

I was out in the desert burning fossil fuel in my Sandrail all week.

Now to get ready for Indie