Corvette Dyno Day

jmxp69

I just talked with Keith at Arizona Dyno Chip. He has an open day on Friday, November 28th, so I'm coordinating a Corvette Dyno Day. If we get 10+ cars, we get a club rate and he provides lunch. If not, we just pay the standard rate and no free food. Club rates really just let you use the Dyno for a shorter time so it is a little bit cheaper. If we do wind up with 10+ cars, we'll have to change the start time to earlier in the day. For now, we'll leave it @ 12pm.

This is a great time of year to put the car on a dyno. It'll show you max output since the air is cold and dense compared to summer. You can also get a baseline so if you plan any mods, you can get an idea of improvements. I know dyno discussions can get off topic real fast, so I'll just ask if anybody wants to talk about the merits of dynos to make another thread for it and let's keep this one to scheduling for this event--thanks.
When: 11/28 12pm.
Where: 513 N 54th St., Chandler AZ 85226-2415
Bring Cash!
Club Rate: $45 for 20 minutes. $1/minute after. ** We only get this rate if 10+ cars show up. Otherwise it's standard rate.
Standard Rate: $60 for 30 minutes.
He'll strap your car to Dyno and operate computer. You'll do your own pulls in the car. You should get at least 2 pulls in 20 minutes.
Please RSVP ASAP so I can get a count and let him know what to expect.
We'll meet there and get dinner afterward.
In:
OJ
Cross
Joe
Hoxxoh
Sleezy E
Jeff
jmxp69
Tentative:
Robert
Ray
Jeff
Out:
Drewster67
F22trainer

Is this limited to only corvettes? I'd like to dyno my track car.

(Keith and Nic dynoed my vette 2-3 months back)

Thanks

I don't think Keith cares what spins the drums outside of 2wd vs 4wd. I know I don't. Bring it!

Ok - lets see if I can coordinate time off from the track -

I'm supposed to be Instructing that Friday -

Ill PM you to confirm early next week.

Thanks

SHIZZZLE...

I have to back out, can I get a rain check?

Since you almost have the 10 ya need for reduced rate I will pay for the slot so everyone can get the lower rate - Paypal?

Personal Ck by snail mail?

We need three more confirmations to hit 10. C'mon guys, you know you want to see what your car does.

F22Trainer: Let me check with Keith tomorrow and I'll see if I can get you a raincheck for a later date. i.e. Pay tomorrow, dyno later. I'll let you know what I find out.

Only 4 cars showed up for the dyno day. The other 2000+ ACE members must have been too busy waxing their high-performance cars in a weak attempt to gain an aerodynamic advantage. :smilelol

Only 4 cars showed up for the dyno day. The other 2000+ ACE members must have been too busy waxing their high-performance cars in a weak attempt to gain an aerodynamic advantage. :smilelol

Seems to be the ACE way lately. We could only muster 15 or16 Vettes to help one of our own members put on a car show to open his new business. Pretty sad in both cases.

Still a good day. Glad to have my baseline and validation of the current tune. Now I know what I've got. :P

Thanks for letting me borrow your scanner Tom. Look forward to seeing you at the track when I can make it out there.