01-04 key fobs 15$ ea

cmat1120

Hello, I bought these key fobs thinking they'd work with my vette, but it turns out my car is one year too old for these. They should work for an 01-04, but you're more than welcome to test them first. I'm selling them for $15 each or all 3 for $40 obo(I'd like to sell all 3 as I can't use them). I'm located in Tucson and I'll meet you in Tucson. If you're in phoenix theres a small chance I'd be able to come up if you're buying all 3, but most likely will not be able to. I will ship them for my asking price plus shipping if you want me to, but would prefer to deal personally so I know they will work for you.

Contact me here or text/call 5205480474 (make sure you say what you're texting me about as I'm always selling lots of things on craigslist)

Here's what they look like:

2q0L0pK.jpg

There isn't one on these, but other than saying lock and unlock instead of the symbols it should be identical to those with part #: 25695954.

This would be a roll of the dice on whether they will program to anyones car w/o a pn. There are about 8 part #s with the same looking fob, here are a few that are for Caddys.

post-637-0-19548700-1416344515_thumb.jpg

Is there anyone in tucson with an 01-04 that would be willing to test one to see if they work? I'll sell you the one you test for $10 if it works

Bump, still for sale. If anyone wan't to test them out here in tucson I can meet anytime otherwise let me know if you're interested or want to make an offer.

• 2 weeks later...