New member from Chandler - black '01 c5z

Sleezy E

Hey guys! Name is Eric, been the proud owner of a 01 black z06 for about 2 years now.

Just met Bob from Mesa and John from Chandler this past weekend.

Great guys...not only did Bob somehow convince me to let him take spray paint to my hood shortly after I met him but he also pointed me towards this site. lol

I look forward to hanging out here a bit wit y'alls

obligatory pic...

20130207_104639_zps3b694dab.jpg

Just don't let Bob talk you into the bathroom without witnesses, there is a court order about that I think :lol

Welcome!

Great looking hood you got there Eric!!! I love to experiment on other peoples cars. :spinin::spinin::spinin::circle:

factory original paint! lol

let me know next time you guys are hangin out.. I picked up a lil thank you gift for ya :FaShizzle:

You let Bob near your car with a can of spray paint.....

Welcome!

However run if he has stickers in his hand....or your could end up like his...LOL!!!

Welcome from central Phoenix!

PS: let me go ahead and apologize for Bob in advance. It's only a matter of time before he will need to!! :facepalm:

Welcome from the west side..

Why not come out to the wash and shine at our Grand Re-Opening of our bookstore, It is primarily for ACE ( As they are the only Corvettes I have Invited )..

Saturdy the 22nd from 10 to 3 ( if you put your car for display try to arrive by 9:am) maybe with Bobs work you could win (????????)

Guest badbobs95

Welcome from central Phoenix!

PS: let me go ahead and apologize for Bob in advance. It's only a matter of time before he will need to!! :facepalm:

OK! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, You know my other favorite saying? It's "I don't know"!

Welcome to :ACE: from Gila Bend :howdy

I thought Bob was supposed to stay away from newbies.... poor guy probably needs shots now!

Welcome.

Holy Crap Gary posted .....

Is Sleezy E (Eric) someone special ????

or

How much did Eric pay Gary to get him to post ???