Norterra: Christmas with Corvettes

jmxp69

DECEMBER 12 CHRISTMAS WITH CORVETTES

The Shops at Norterra in partnership with KOOL radio, is bringing Corvettes for our Christmas celebration! The best part, everything is FREE! Main street with be filled with classic and modern Corvettes, Come Back Buddy 50's band, snow from Arctic Glacier, and a visit from Santa himself!
Let's meet ahead of time at Circle K so we can go to staging area then park together. I'll update this post with times later.
When:
12/12 3:30-4pm meet @ Circle K. 4pm Drive to staging area. 5pm Park in show area.
Where:
Circle K Meet Up
1850 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Shops at Norterra
2640 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Who's going?
In:
jmxp69
2lethal
Ray
Jeff
ThatDudeWood
1jester
ashbobby
JL

They do this every year John very cool show . Was this your first time at a Norterra show ....

Sorry to say I could not make it . I did start a post about two weeks ago about going but no one replied....Been going to Norterra for 3 or 4 years its a one of a kind event . I like it better than West Gate ....Hope I can make the Dec. show.....

see my post in Events

Noterra Car Show Nov. 14

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/topic/26542-noterra-car-show-nov-14/

Do you know the times for the show?

DECEMBER 12 CHRISTMAS WITH CORVETTES

The Shops at Norterra in partnership with KOOL radio, is bringing Corvettes for our Christmas celebration! The best part, everything is FREE! Main street with be filled with classic and modern Corvettes, Come Back Buddy 50's band, snow from Arctic Glacier, and a visit from Santa himself!
Let's meet ahead of time at Joey's of Chicago so we can go to staging area then park together. I'll update this post with times later.
Joey's of Chicago
1985 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Who's going?

Norterra has much better restaurants than Joey's

The point is to meet somewhere besides the staging area so we can arrive @ the staging area together which will give us a better opportunity to park together. If we meet in the staging area we're more likely to be scattered. If there's a better way please suggest it.

…and, not true if you like Italian Beef.

I have no dog in this hunt since I won't be there but I do know the area. I'd suggest the Circle K at 19th Ave and HV. Lots of parking and you won't have to try to cross traffic with the group to head westbound to Norterra.

Just a suggestion, carry on gang :thumbs

I wouldn't miss Norterra, rain or shine I'm there!

Kinda figured you'd be down for this one :)

Count me in

Cool! See you on the 12th.

JL, You in for the 12th?

• 2 weeks later...

Updated OP with times Ron. We get together a little early so we can get to staging area as a group which is what lets us park together. Otherwise we'll wind up scattered.

On the MOPAR page they call it the Norterra show - this is open to all makes and models.

On the MOPAR page they call it the Norterra show - this is open to all makes and models.

It does look to be open to all, but Norterra branded the 12th Christmas with Corvettes.

post-2562-0-90340000-1417535296_thumb.jp

Bell Labs Christmas Party is on the same night so I am out.

passing up a chance to show off your Vette for a Christmas party.....maaaaan where are your priorities.....LOL. Just kidding...have fun at the Christmas party

This was just on channel 3 it was pushing the big CHRISTMAS WITH CORVETTES show . ...... Different club was in the commercial.. So Come on ACE, Mace and Geezers lets do this thing .... 8 on the list so far we have more than that at the Tues lunch .....