Need to get my windows tinted

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

Can you guys recommend a good place or someone trusted to get my windows tinted?? Looking for someone who does good work and that's reputable.

JNMMotorsports

Shanes window tint and clear bra in Peoria will do a great job for you. He has window tinted my home windows and installed 2 clear bras on both of my vettes. He also gives vets a 10% discount plus he'll pick up the sales tax too.

http://www.shanestintandclearbra.com/

Any idea how much he would charge to do limo on both sides and the rear of my Z06? I think I want the front top windshield strip done too.

Hal the Tint guy - 602 369 0056, this guy has done a lot of work for my MOPAR club - he has done my Charger and I will have him do my Vette eventually - he comes to your home - I think he does it for various auto repair places aroung the valley like Sun Devil Auto - etc. I think he quated me $100.00 for my FRC which would be the same for yours.

Shanes window tint and clear bra in Peoria will do a great job for you. He has window tinted my home windows and installed 2 clear bras on both of my vettes. He also gives vets a 10% discount plus he'll pick up the sales tax too.

http://www.shanestintandclearbra.com/

Any idea how much he would charge to do limo on both sides and the rear of my Z06? I think I want the front top windshield strip done too.

I really can't say. I suggest you give him a call as price my depend on the type of tint, etc...I do know that his shop does all the window tinting for the new car dealers in the area on Bell and 101.

Hey, its Scott Magnuson at Automotive Expressions. We are located inside of Coulter Cadillac and we will tint any club member's Corvette for $169.00 with a lifetime warranty from Suntek window film. Clear paint protection for the front is $600 installed. Ed Stralko here is very happy with his and i know you will be happy too. You can reach me at sales@automotiveexpressions.com.

JNMMotorsports

Hey, its Scott Magnuson at Automotive Expressions. We are located inside of Coulter Cadillac and we will tint any club member's Corvette for $169.00 with a lifetime warranty from Suntek window film. Clear paint protection for the front is $600 installed. Ed Stralko here is very happy with his and i know you will be happy too. You can reach me at sales@automotiveexpressions.com.

Thanks for the info Scott. I will try to get the car over to you guys later next week to have this done :)