BROMLEYS OPEN HOUSE NEW SHOP 800.N MILLER.RD TEMPE DEC 6TH

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Having a open house for the new shop on 800 North Miller Rd 85281Tempe/Scottsdale. December 6th 10am to 3pm burgers and beer and soda and water and lots of cool Corvettes to check out:) Mainly I want it to be a shop show and tell kinda tour. Let everyone see how the shop is set up and laid out. Shop will be wide open :) The plan is to hand out some flyers to the C&C guys in the morning and have them stop by my shop when they leave the C&C. Its just down the road so very easy little cruise down Scottsdale Rd:)

Guest badbobs95

Having a open house for the new shop on 800 North Miller Rd 85281Tempe/Scottsdale. December 6th 10am to 3pm burgers and beer and soda and water and lots of cool Corvettes to check out:) Mainly I want it to be a shop show and tell kinda tour. Let everyone see how the shop is set up and laid out. Shop will be wide open :) The plan is to hand out some flyers to the C&C guys in the morning and have them stop by my shop when they leave the C&C. Its just down the road so very easy little cruise down Scottsdale Rd:)

If you want, I'd be more than glad to pass out your flier to everyone as they pull in. I help Bruce with the parking and this should be a big one. We had 139 cars November 1st. I get there around 6:30 so I could pick them up from you when they are ready. :boobies:

Bromley's Corvettes

If you want, I'd be more than glad to pass out your flier to everyone as they pull in. I help Bruce with the parking and this should be a big one. We had 139 cars November 1st. I get there around 6:30 so I could pick them up from you when they are ready. :boobies:

That would be great BOB:) Thanks I wont be there at 6;30 so thats cool. I just need to have the fliers made real fast.

Guest badbobs95

That would be great BOB:) Thanks I wont be there at 6;30 so thats cool. I just need to have the fliers made real fast.

Call me when they are done on my top secret cell phone 602-570-6416

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was on my planner, but I have a wife and it wasn't on hers...

you know who I have to sleep with so I'm going to have to keep her happy or I will own another dented frying pan...

Hope you guys post some pictures...

Bromley's Corvettes

you know who I have to sleep with so I'm going to have to keep her happy or I will own another dented frying pan...

To bad Dawg your going to miss out on the yummy burgers and beers and watching sugar buns slide down the stripper pole lol:)

I keep tellin' ya, the next time she's asleep, get into her purse and get your balls back.

I keep tellin' ya, the next time she's asleep, get into her purse and get your balls back.

Wait a minute Donna, how do you know where Dawg's balls are?

Don't be alarmed Larry, there are several women all interested in my balls, they are warm, fuzzy and fun to cuddle with.

Don't be alarmed Larry, there are several women all interested in my balls, they are warm, fuzzy and fun to cuddle with.

Thank God you didn't post a pic!!!!!

TENNIS_BALLS1-300x225.jpg

So Dawg has yellow balls. That could explain the ORAGNE vette!! And by the way Ted, I thought Dawg said there were several women interested in his balls. So how come you seem to have a picture of them. Care to explain that?

Very nice shop, Doug!

Thanks for the burger and beers!!!

And, like you're Dad said.......next time I'm there....I'll have my checkbook!!

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks it was a good turn out considerin it was over cast in the morning and most vette guys won't take it out if it might rain. I got to meet some ACE members and check out some nice vettes and got some projects lined up so it was all good.