Thanks to Extreme Motorsports!

jandmenter

Had my 02 Z06 tuned at Extreme Motorsports with Cory at the dyno. Brought over after another shop failed.

Thanks again for your attention to detail! The car's alive again..

Good to hear ..... those guys do a great job over there ..... and your right.... attention to detail ... tuff to find these days .....

It's good to hear Extreme is still alive and kicking. I haven't been by there in a long time.

Guest badbobs95

Brought over after another shop failed.

Who originally failed on the tune and why?

Neil, I don't want to bad-talk anyone but let's just say they were over their heads because they specialize in ricers but they said they could tune the car but they failed three times. If you want it done right the first time, go to CPR - NicD or Extreme, or someone like that. It's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe for about 2 years now and the Tuner does an excellent job! The Tuner Cory/maybe Cody has tuned my beast and made a few tweaks after the initial tune. It's nice to discuss engine issues with a tuner that is extremely knowledable. Each cylinder is burning the way it should. Also, since I now have the ZR1 gear ratios he had to make a low RPM tweek for cruising in 6th gear @ approx 70 to 80 mph. He is the best at what he specializes in! JanDMenter of the previous post is exactly correct Cory pays attention to detail (refreshing). No matter what his name is, he's a good quality tuner. If you ever want to look at the thickness of the cylinder liners in later stock GM blocks, you'll understand why you need a perfect tune, especially if your running any amount of boost. In addition, Randy at the front desk is very helpful and knowledgable with Corvette issues. Good People!! Mach84 :Jake:

Cody's done great work on my snailblazer and eventually I plan on bringing him the z

Good guy