Veteran's Day is Tuesday

HOXXOH

A big salute to all those who signed their name on a blank check of their life with the intent to protect all Americans. :flag :flag :usa: :flag :flag

And a hearty thanks to all those behind the scenes who supported them in whatever manner was possible. :thumbs

Don't forget to join the Geezers at the Black Bear (Bell/61st Av) for a 1 PM lunch and laughs with several veterans and their Vettes.

Wish I could join you all for the lunch and buy but I will be sleeping. My lose.

Thanks all you Veterans as well. America would not be the way it is without your efforts & sacrifices. Very much appreciated. :usa::flag

Guest badbobs95

A big salute to all those who signed their name on a blank check of their life with the intent to protect all Americans. :flag :flag :usa: :flag :flag

And a hearty thanks to all those behind the scenes who supported them in whatever manner was possible. :thumbs

I'm with you Tom! :usa:

"Thank you for your service" is music to my ears.

It beats the hell out of being called a "Baby Killer" by the hippies in the late 1960's.

Thank you! According to my current co-workers, I servred in the "Chair Force" and it doesn't count as military service.

"Thank you for your service" is music to my ears.

It beats the hell out of being called a "Baby Killer" by the hippies in the late 1960's.

Damn straight!!! and Thank you!!!