No longer a vette owner - signing off

Justin

Hey guys!

I traded my C6 in on Friday and picked up a black 2015 Camaro ZL1. The vette was fun, and I had fun on this forum, but without a vette in the garage chances are I will not be on here as much anymore. Stay in touch!

Instagram: @jkphx

uszHVzD.jpg

I see no reason for you to stop sharing your hot model photo shoots with us. :boobies:

...where's the "Like" button?????

Remember, ya don't even have to own a 'vette to hang with this crowd!

I don't know of any models but you better share with us when you find one...

Cool ride, even if it does have a back seat :thumbs

And if you need a Corvette for your shoots, let us know.

I too went Vett-less and realized how much I missed the great people that make up the Corvette lifestyle. I may have replaced the Corvette but I still have many irreplaceable ACE friends.

nice ride :bannana4: . even vette techs work on a camaro from time to time, they are the younger slightly overweight brother of the vette, but still real nice cars, especialy of late.

Congrats on the new ride! You're going to like the ZL1! I had a 2014 Red Rock ZL1 after I sold my last C6Z. ZL1's are awesome cars! They have excellent handling and all around good/fun cars to drive. That being said, I found myself missing the connection with the road that only a Vette seems to give you. All in all, I think you'll love your ZL1 but I'm sure there will be times when you miss your Vette. Congrats again!