picked up another Vette

2Lethal

Hey everyone. I'm finally back in a Vette since the silver one I had got totaled out. I picked this one up yesterday and must say it's pretty fun to drive. She's a 2008 black on black Z06 with an Automatic transmission by RPM. Underneath the hood sits a Warhawk 427 with some internal goodies powered by 2 precision 62mm turbos. I couldn't be any more happier with this car. I hope to see everyone this weekend at the Pavs and corvettes and caffeine. Here's some shots of the car.

post-2391-0-68197800-1414619355_thumb.pn

post-2391-0-86357600-1414619417_thumb.jp

post-2391-0-40978800-1414619471_thumb.pn

post-2391-0-31824400-1414619517_thumb.pn

Guest badbobs95

You are way too young to have a beauty like that! I could give you 25K for it tomorrow without even driving it.

Jealousy is so underrated. Congratulations Jay, you done good. :Score-101010::Score-101010::Score-101010:

I have seen this car its a monster....Looks wise it almost a evil twin of Parkers... The cool factor is it is a auto Z06..

Badass. :party

Congrats! Wonder what kinda times she puts down in the quarter mile and sixty foot.

auto's and turbo's = way faster than manual and turbo's. Seriously badass man, get some real wheel/tires on it and watch that thing get with it.

Very cool. So you joined the dark side I see. Make sure you use the force for good though even though it's evil.......

Depending on what gearing he has that 4l80e is not going to like going into overdrive under a load like that. Can it hold maybe, but rpm says no go. We are looking at doing an auto swap to the zr1 and when I told them what we do with it they said no lol. However jay still come play just shut down is all :) since there is no trophies it's all fun "Street Racing" type runs.