Grand opening & small car Show

porvette

Update - I am going to be alone for this show. Wife says she won't be able to make this one. Oh well.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• porvette

• JLs Mistress

• Chameleon

Richard and Deb,

Thanks for the free coffee, donuts, bar-b-que lunch, trophies and 2 for 1 book deals!

It was really cool seeing the Corvettes on one side of the parking lot and the Porches(sp) on the other side...oh..and a couple of "misfits" at one end.

Good luck and best wishes in your new business venture.

Good fun time at the show and grand opening of the R Bookstore today. Thanks Richard and Deb for everything. The lunch was delicious and the ice cream too. I just wish you hadn't made me work so hard. lol

I'll have to come back when you're not so busy to browse through the amazing book inventory.

Thank you Richard and Debra for everything today and Julie and me want to wish you all the best.

Guest badbobs95

Good fun time at the show and grand opening of the R Bookstore today. Thanks Richard and Deb for everything. The lunch was delicious and the ice cream too. I just wish you hadn't made me work so hard. lol

I'll have to come back when you're not so busy to browse through the amazing book inventory.

Wait a minute!! I didn't see any ice cream! :at wits end: Best of luck with the store. Miles and miles of books and you guys did a great job of setting the place up. I think Wendy bought 12 along with a couple cook books for ME! Hahahahaha :laughing gut bustin: Thanks for everything.

Had a great time today. Thanks Richard and Debra for the invite. Great cars, show, people and food. Even bought a couple books. I think Wendy bought the store out. Hope your business does well for you. Great seeing all the ACE people out supporting a fellow member. Thanks again. :thumbs

Bob, the ice cream store was right behind where I was parked. It was called something MOO. It was pretty good too. You missed out buddy.

Firs off thank you Richard and Debra what a great event .Very happy to see all the support you guys got for this event .

My wife plans on coming back often ..

Wish you guys nothing but the best in your new adventure... :thumbs

Thank u very much Richard and Debra for making this happen it was alot of fun. Always good to see the fellow ACE members we never get too see often.

Thanks Richard and Debra! Good luck with the business! Sorry I had to bug out early but had other plans.

Here's the video of the show if you care to watch it. Not much so it won't take much of your time.

I want thank all of you that made the show GREAT , it was good to see so many A.C.E. people together. Also it go's to show us all that Porsche People and Corvette People can really get along.

Again thank you all ........

Thank you Richard!

Had a blast!

Pulled Pork, Smoked Sausage and Rootbeer Ice Cream!!!

and them ACEHoles were ok also.

Here's a few pics I took...

Oh yeah, Bob was there too

Thanks Richard and Debra - allways nice to get out with my ACE(MACE) family. Best of luck with the bookstore, I had a really good time yesterday - ended it with chocolate icecream with Hot Pepper flakes - yum.

Tank Robert for the pics, thanks you Mark for the video - Awesome time!

Some pics from the R Bookmark Book Store Grand Opening Car Show. Saturday November 22, 2014.
Thanks for the invite and hospitality Richard and Debra. Good Show, good food and GREAT people. Thanks for letting a couple of Mopars in. :driving:

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4774.jpg

Wish I could of made it.

Its nice to see a good turn out for both clubs.

I even get to see my old 82 928 at the 1:17 mark.

Have a great week everyone

Some pics from the R Bookmark Book Store Grand Opening Car Show. Saturday November 22, 2014.

Thanks for the invite and hospitality Richard and Debra. Good Show, good food and GREAT people. Thanks for letting a couple of Mopars in. :driving:

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4774.jpg

Great Pics! That gold 928 is one I bought/rescued in Northern California - its good to see Kevin is bringing her back to life.