Grand opening & small car Show

porvette

I am planning a Grand Opening of our New ( USED) Bookstore that Deborah and I have purchased and been working on for the past 3 months (Still have lots to do )

I am going to sponsor a small wash & shine car show ( Yes Trophys are included). on NOVEMBER 22nd ( More info to come ). I am wondering if I have to be a ACE Vendor to list it officially or What. Thanks

OKAY Hear is the update::::

Date : November 22nd, 2014

Where : 11122 W. Alabama Ave , Youngtown, AZ. 85363 ( From the 101 take Grand to 11100 west turn south to Alabama Ave. turn west and it is on your right)
Cars for the wash and shine ( all of you ) should check in at between 8 and 9 )

I will provide a Pulled Pork sandwich with chips and drink for the first 25 signed up , Otherwise the sandwichs are available from our neighbor RAGS CATERING for $4.00

Time ; Grand Re-Opening begins 10:00 am to 3:00 pm ( Actual cutting of the Ribbon 11:00am)

Trophys will be given out at 2:00pm ( some of you should win )

P.S The 928 Porsche people will be there also, so this should be fun, As this by invitation to Porsche and Corvettes( Mainly ACE ) ( Mopar and Aston Martin to those who know Who they are)
Also we have limited space for this first Annual show, so get here early for your space.

Also for the readers in the group BOOKS are BUY one get the next one of equal or less for free.
We only have about 45,000 books in the store so buy as many as you like I will get the other 50,00 out of the warehouse.

Looking forward to seeing and having a good time with all of the ACE people, This should be a great time for the ACE group to get together.

To get your SANDWICH reserved sign up here.( if we go over the number I will provide to all that sign up,,, after all it is only money)

REMEMBER THIS IS FREE.......

Get your name on the list for the FREE SANDWICH,

Also you can register at the show.

JLS Mistress (2)
mrHusker (2)

Suprone

grumpyc7

hoxxoh

badbob95

mikey ( Aston) (2)

Extender32

Thatdudewood

Eddie44

Cu4L8R

JacksAO (2)

PaulsC6

ashbobby (2)

Kahuna ( 2)

Maybe

Chameleon

Racingchester

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• porvette

• JLs Mistress

• Chameleon

I'll make the executive decision since it's early, you don't need to be an ACE vendor for that, just post up under the event section. As usual as it seems with these events I will be out of town that weekend, good luck with the grand opening! :thumbs

do you have a book on how to paint over orange with primer that we can give to dAwg?

I will check my vacation book and see if I'm off that day. I think I am but not possitive.

Just checked the vacation calender and I do have that day off. So if you set something up for that day I can make it.

Great , will look forward to seeing your Corvette...

The 22nd will be the date, just received permission for the Area.

Will post info later this week.

do you have a book on how to paint over orange with primer that we can give to dAwg?

bite me

Will have all the Info on Saturday put together . I am looking forward to having fun with a great group of people ( and Cars )

There will be a free lunch ( Pulled Pork Sandwich, chips and a Drink ) for the first 25 registered.

Mikey THAT is Great look forward to seeing you and your wife and ESPECIALLY THE CAR.

Hang on for the info. it is coming...................

Richard

P.S. so far there is 9 928's planned to be there with a special 928 Race car ( BOB it is Yellow)

Damn!!! 2 events this month, and both on my work weekend, oh well sucks to be me!!! However, next moth looks to be a different story with at least 1 event.

OKAY Hear is the update::::

Date : November 22nd, 2014

Where : 11122 W. Alabama Ave , Youngtown, AZ. 85363 ( From the 101 take Grand to 11100 west turn south to Alabama Ave. turn west and it is on your right)

Cars for the wash and shine ( all of you ) should check in at between 8 and 9 )

I will provide a Pulled Pork sandwich with chips and drink for the first 25 signed up , Otherwise the sandwichs are available from our neighbor RAGS CATERING for $4.00

Time ; Grand Re-Opening begins 10:00 am to 3:00 pm ( Actual cutting of the Ribbon 11:00am)

Throphys will be given out at 2:00pm ( some of you should win )

P.S The 928 Porsche people will be there also, so this should be fun, As this by invitation to Porsche and Corvettes ( Mopar and Aston Martin to those who know Who they are)

Also we have limited space for this first Annual show, so get here early for your space.

Also for the readers in the group BOOKS are BUY one get the next one of equal or less for free.

We only have about 45,000 books in the store so buy as many as you like I will get the other 50,00 out of the warehouse.

Looking forward to seeing and having a good time with all of the ACE people, This should be a great time for the ACE group to get together.

To get your SANDWICH reserved sign up here.( if we go over the number I will provide to all that sign up,,, after all it is only money)

REMEMBER THIS IS FREE.......

My wife and I are in Richard....

You should copy and paste the above post into Post #1