2015 TUSC off season thread

MOTV8

Teh TUSC is already looking shaky for next year with many prominent teams jumping ship. ESM, Turner, and of course SRT are all recent drop outs. ESM is headed to FIAWEC and Turner will be joining teh Pirelli WC series along with Mercedes and who knows who else. Teh 'silly' season has oficially started and there are only so many chairs to sit in once teh music stops....

Silly season update #1: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/2015-silly-season-update-gtlmgtd/

B0hUjWAIgAA21VE.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I think GM would kill teh program rather than go overseas, so I think if want there to be a Corvette Racing Team, this is teh crap we'll have to put up with... :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in one regard it's good...not as many accidents caused by silver (or lower) drivers....

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so fn Pat Long is gone. Ding dong teh witch is dead.

Well...not dead, and not really gone either.

Dempsey pulled out of tusc, he's going to teh fiawec and he's taking Patsy along as teh pro: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/dempsey-racing-discontinues-operations-in-u-s/

So CR may still get some cracks at payback...I hope it happens at le Sarthe. :Jake:

Eventually, TUDOR will kick out all of teh pesky LMP cars, probably about teh same time all of teh GTLM cars leave, and they can have what they wanted in teh first place, no competition from ALMS!

no competition from ALMS!

What's scary is your probably right ...

Kinda what Tony Gearge did with CART / IRL, now all together under IndyCar. That was years of fustercluckage, still don't have the following like back in the good ole CART days, but gettin better.

no competition from ALMS!

What's scary is your probably right ...

Kinda what Tony Gearge did with CART / IRL, now all together under IndyCar. That was years of fustercluckage, still don't have the following like back in the good ole CART days, but gettin better.

QFT. I think certain people better polish their resumes.

And now Cahd and alternative lifestylers everywhere can rejoice, Rahal's back with BMW and a different driver line up: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/team-rll-to-continue-with-bmw-in-2015/

Dammit....I was afraid Luhr would end up in one of the competition's cars..

Joey Hand is out. No ride yet for 2015. He didn't impress in DTM I guess Teh rumor already started that teh Handjob will be in a vette next year.

And now Cahd and alternative lifestylers everywhere can rejoice,

Hahahaha...

And if handy gets in a vette, I might sell mine... What kind of Beemer does Cahd have?

Dammit....I was afraid Luhr would end up in one of the competition's cars..

Joey Hand is out. No ride yet for 2015. He didn't impress in DTM I guess Teh rumor already started that teh Handjob will be in a vette next year.

Lemme see if I can gnaw through my wrists, and bleed-out....