Good local alignment shop recommendations needed

Garry in AZ

So now that I have owned my C6 for twenty minutes, of course the modifications begin! :yesnodI plan to change the wheel/tire combo, and since this is a "new to me" car, I'd like to get the alignment checked by someone who understands and is experienced with Corvettes. I'm in the east valley, but that really doesn't matter much.

In the past, I have taken vehicles to Network with decent results.

Who do you use and trust for a good wheel alignment?

TIA,

Garry

I would recommend Classic Gold Auto in Tempe, Joe is a member here and takes care of ACE :thumbs

317 S Rockford Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 967-2521

I'll second that; Classic Gold is where I take my 2006 vette and the wife's Nissan and I'm on the Northwest side of the valley.

keep in mind the camber comes pretty negative out of the box (helps with higher g cornering) and with the wider gs tires the wear is especialy bad. if you like the extreme handling great, but if you'd like to see more than 12k miles out of the tires you might want to consider requesting the 0 camber 0 toe alignment, the downside is it will affect the high speed cornering, but most vette owners dont take them to that limit anyways. just something to keep in mind

I'm another vote for Classic Gold. Joe and Michael will treat you right and work will be done to your expectations.

Guest badbobs95

Network automotive in mesa.

I took my wife's car to Network and after 20 minutes, they said it's fine, NO CHARGE!

But then John told me about Firestone's lifetime deal for $159 and since I plan on keeping this one I went with them. I've already had mine done three times because of changes I made to the car.

Network automotive in mesa.

I took my wife's car to Network and after 20 minutes, they said it's fine, NO CHARGE!

But then John told me about Firestone's lifetime deal for $159 and since I plan on keeping this one I went with them. I've already had mine done three times because of changes I made to the car.

Stickers will not effect your alignment!

Just say'n

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to wait to do the alignment until after the new wheels/tires. Mine tracked straight with stock but started pulling right after new wheels/tires.

• 1 month later...

I guess its my turn to have a four wheel alignment done.

My Z just started pulling to the left yesterday - this morning - definitely more noticeable especially under acceleration.

Called Classic Gold and I am waiting for a call back to see if Joe can get me in sooner than this Friday.

Anyone know what are the common reasons for the alignment to go wacko? I havent hit a pothole or any road debris and it was perfect up until yesterday.

TIA =

Peace

Right on the money LastC3 - left rear had a roofing nail in it. Didn't see it nor notice any tire deflation. Discount patched it up and I'm back to running normal!

Peace