Directional - Blinkers

Recon

Low on blinker fluid? :wacked:

What gen? C-5's are known for electrical gremlins - start with checking the grounds.

^^^ step one. You could have a bad "multifunction" switch which is the entire blinker assembly in the steering column. As Michael said, very common issue

try looking at the hazard switch, usually it goes and needs to be replaced, if you take it to the dealer your 39.00 part will cost around $400.00 to replace, There are better ways and you can find them on the Forums. Usually you can remove the radio and get to it that way. Good luck

Yeah, I figured it was either the blinker fluid or the blinker assembly in the steering column... I'll live with it for now... I can either drive in a straight line or use arm and hand signals if I see a copper... hopefully I see hime before he sees me. Thanks

most comonly its going to be a flasher aka hazzard switch, hit the hazzard button a couple times and if the signals start suddenly working thats your culprit, if not i have seen the multi function switches kick the bucket a few times. the hazard switch is time consuming but not terribly hard to replace with some mechanical skill, a pizza, box of band aids, and an afternoon to kill.

try looking at the hazard switch, usually it goes and needs to be replaced, if you take it to the dealer your 39.00 part will cost around $400.00 to replace, There are better ways and you can find them on the Forums. Usually you can remove the radio and get to it that way. Good luck

Why does that sound like experience speaking right there?

:agree with covettech ......... my coupe had the issues the last couple of years we had it .... hit the flasher a couple of time ... back in business ...

never did change it out tho ......... just a little something extra for the new owner of an awesome hot rod ......... :lol:facepalm:

Guest racingchester

Hazard switch for sure. Replaced mine not long ago. Look on you tube for the 18 minute fix. took me longer than 18 minutes but it beak the heck out of tearing the console and radio apart.

Amazing! RacingChester got it right. I hit the hazard switch and let it blink a few times and BINGO! Directionals are back to normal. Owe you one. Thanks!!

Recon