Get your Jake skull emblems and accessories here exclusively through JNM Motorsports!

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

JNM Motorsports is now offering custom Jake skull emblems, flasks and accessories for your late model Corvette.

All purchases can be made on my website at: http://jnmmotorsports.com"]http://jnmmotorsports.com[/url]

~3" Jake skull (sold in pairs) come in a few different options, you can choose from having plain logo eyes or flame eyes. These are offered in either black or polished. Black emblems are made of aluminum and the polished are made of stainless steel. Soon I will offer these in aluminum with a chrome finish.

Price for the pair: $90 shipped and includes the mounting adhesive.

~4" Jake skulls come in aluminum and your choice of either black or chrome. These are great for mounting on your back bumper or any other place of your choice.

Price: $50 each shipped.

~1" Jake chicklets (sold in the pair and come with mounting adhesive) offered in either square CNC or just skull cutout. CNC skulls come in two different options; option 1: recessed skull in your choice of color (black or red), option 2: raised skull fully polished.

1" Jake chicklets in cutout form come in either polished stainless steel or aluminum with a black powder coat.

CNC Jake chicklets: $45 shipped for the pair. Cutout Jake chicklets: $30 for the pair. Shipping is included.

~1" Jake Skull keychain with your choice in either black or polished. These are built out of stainless steel for extra strength and durability.

Price: $20 shipped.

~2" Jake Skull Tab Emblems in your choice of C6R, C5R, LS1, LS2 & LS3. Built out of aluminum and have a beautiful chrome or black anodized finish. These are sold in the pair (cut specifically for your left and right fenders). Mounting adhesive is included.

Price: $90 shipped for the pair.

~Jake Skull exhaust plates are made out of aluminum and come in either a black plate w/chrome skull or chrome plate w/black skull. You also have the choice of either flame style eyes or plain logo eyes. These are offered for both the C5 and C6 Corvette.

Price: $100 shipped (custom logos under the skull have an extra $20 charge).

~Jake & Corvette Logo Flasks are built out of stainless steel and come in an 8oz flask. The designs are beautifully cermarked and laser etched for an amazing finish. These are offered in several different designs (please see options below in the picture).

Price: $40 shipped.

JakeSkulls_zps15d6dec6.jpg
3inchSkullEmblems_zpsd5213546.jpg
4inchSkullsEmblems_zpsacabd4a0.jpg
8a51dc00-1f2a-4dfa-8b9a-3f977a739f58_zps
20141104_124500-1_zpseda1f85b.jpg
08480360-99f4-45f4-a8e5-9262ee4e827a_zps
1inchSkullEmblems_zpsd63a35c3.jpg
JakeSkullKeychains_zps822ef893.jpg
51c29b70-76e9-4f47-a794-2c8dc1c1d0df_zps
C6ExhaustPlate_zpsa35c5c49.jpg
C6ExhaustPlateChromewithblackskull_zps56
IMAG0370_zps71719fc5.jpg
C5ExhaustPlate_zps3d860c3f.jpg
0013_zps6313a252.jpg
[url=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/jnmmotorsports/media/20140701_185341_zps36494244.jpg.html]20140701_185341_zps36494244.jpg

Stupid question here as it's not listed, but do you happen to have a 6" C5 skull? Is the chrome skull actually chromed or is it a polished piece? If you don't have a 6" skull would I be able to pick up a 4" regular C5 logo jake skull? No shipping needed if you are close to the airport or on the easty side of town.

JNMMotorsports

Sorry everyone for getting back so late. For anyone that wants to place an order or has any questions please feel free to pm me anytime.

• 2 weeks later...
JNMMotorsports

It was nice meeting you too bud! I can't wait to see how it looks when you're done.

Picked up a skull today. They actually look pretty good. Good meeting you John and thanks. :thumbs

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Figured out a place for my skull. New improved exhaust plate fixture. Now it just needs a purple light for night visibility.

1998%20Corvette%20-%2001012%20-%20Exhaus

Sorry everyone for getting back so late. For anyone that wants to place an order or has any questions please feel free to pm me anytime.

Just curious, did you by chance have some of this stuff done over at Russell's polishing recently? I was over there getting some things done for the vette and saw a lot of stuff he was doing that looks like this stuff you have. Jus wondering and it was pretty neat.

JNMMotorsports

Just curious, did you by chance have some of this stuff done over at Russell's polishing recently? I was over there getting some things done for the vette and saw a lot of stuff he was doing that looks like this stuff you have. Jus wondering and it was pretty neat.

Yes Sir I just started doing business with them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.