What's it worth?

Garry in AZ

I hope this is an acceptable topic.

In my search for a C6, I have found a 2011 Grand Sport over on the left coast. Under 9000 miles, clean Carfax, clear title, Z16, M6, 2LT car. No HUD, no Sat/Nav. Black on black, chrome five spoke GS wheels. Looks good in photos. Has someones aftermarket exhaust installed. Private sale, car is being offered at $38,900 firm. This seems to be a bit under what I've seen dealers offer similar cars for.

Would you folks say this is a Great/Good/Fair/Poor deal?

Thanks in advance!

Garry

(searching for a good deal on the right car)

I bought my 2012 GS just about a year ago. That sounds like a decent deal if it's truly what they advertise. Is it a dealer or private?

To Joe's point, one of the first questions would be a clean / non salvage title. I too would suggest a trip to view the car or have someone trust worthy inspect.

in my opinion avoid it.

the HUD feature is worth its weight in gold..

take your time and look for a 3LT car.

the HUD and extra seat stuff (memory, heat dual HVAC) is nice.

TO help open up your range I offer this thought;

Not may of these cars are daily drivers or Single vehicle owners.

Most people that own a corvette have a second vehicle. The vette is a 'weekend warrior'.

I believe in my very heart these cars are an EASY 100K mileage cars. its ok ti buy a used vette with 30K on the clock.

my 2 cts.

cheers

Chad

oh and welcome to ACE :thumbs

Throbred Chevrolet has an '11 GS asking 40k, 11,xxx miles red / blk. Chevy certified warranty etc......

I bought a car! My new toy is a 2011 Grand Sport, 9100 miles, black. It's an M6 car, 3LT, Z16 package. It has the 5 spoke chrome GS wheels, which I'm not a fan of on a black car, so they will be sold, in favor of some black or black chrome Z06 spyders. Now the fun begins! I will post pics when I get it cleaned up and waxed.

Thanks to everyone for the good advice and input.

Garry

Gilbert, AZ